Sign in to follow this  
Ironic

More Minecraft Maps? [TTT Vanilla]

So I've thought for the longest time that it would be so cool to have maybe a bit more Minecraft maps on the TTT Vanilla 24/7 Minecraft Only server, but I never realized that a lot of people agreed with me until yesterday somebody brought it up and the whole server literally agreed that it would awesome to have more Minecraft maps. 

Do you think this might be possible?

Thank you for reading my idea.

Edited by ItsIronicYT

I agree we need more maps but the map you have a picture of is poorly mapped. There are multiple spots where you can jump through walls or the cliff and hide in there till the round ends ruining the fun of others. Also a lot of people lag because it is poorly made.

That map is also poorly optimized and often lags/crashes the server.

(At least previously when we had that on our Non-Vanilla server)

Like funky and matthew said, that map is poorly optimized unfortunately. We would love to have more mc maps on the server, but the main issue with most of them is that they cause the server to crash. Though if you find a good mc map just post it and see if Zach could possibly test it on the vanilla server.

Edited by Jeff The Flying Shark

a couple days ago zach might have said something about adding a new map hes working on (i might be wrong) but it would be cool to have a couple new maps.

a couple days ago zach might have said something about adding a new map hes working on (i might be wrong) but it would be cool to have a couple new maps.

That would be cool! I hope he did say that! Thanks Cody!