Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Triv said:

Honestly why are you putting words in my mouth? Who said I would've kicked him without warning. This whole thing is so retarded I have better things to do I'm so done with this lmfao. 

Also there is more to the logs than just what Moose posted but it still proves my point none the less. 

Putting words in your mouth? Go read what you wrote on my post. You said you would've kicked me for calling you a fag in admin chat. Although you were talking shit through mic and I was typing which is a big benefit for you. 

18 minutes ago, Triv said:

Well maybe, if the person posting the apparent complaint could stick to a single story, not falsely call me out on lying on my side of the story when I'm telling the truth, not twist around the story, and not actually lie himself. 

Then just maybe, I would have a straight up solid professional reply. 

The freekill at jumprope that is relevant to the complaint, i owned up to as the truth. When I give my side of the story, he discredits everything I said as a lie. What ever happened to credibility.

Well maybe, if the person the apparent complaint is in regards to could stick to a single story, not falsely call out the poster for saying things he didn't do and call out the poster for lying on his side of the story when the demo, logs, and the SO's previous issue(s) back him up, not twist around the story, and not actually lie himself.

Then just maybe you wouldn't have people riding your ass.

1 hour ago, Junzou said:

Moose I don't know if those are the real logs.  Worst thing I see him saying is "u are a fucktard" after Triv called him retarded, but Triv said that Zeus told him to kill himself and that he's a piece of shit.  Are you sure you looked at the right server, or is Triv making shit up?

It looks like warden died/was transferred and a freeze command might have been given, but Triv didn't give 5 seconds to complete the command.

Lol, I just watched the video.  "Can someone tell this kid to shut the fuck up?"  10/10 SO, getting the server to harass another player.  Shame he's the only active JB SO.

What do you mean real logs? I pulled them straight from the server...

1 hour ago, Triv said:

Honestly why are you putting words in my mouth? Who said I would've kicked him without warning. This whole thing is so retarded I have better things to do I'm so done with this lmfao. 

Also there is more to the logs than just what Moose posted but it still proves my point none the less. 

As far as I saw there wasn't anything more unless there was voice chat (which he was a T and doesn't have admin so I doubt that you unmuted him to argue with you) . I grabbed everything during that ~5 minute span that was between you and him. I went through three or four times to make sure I wasn't missing anything. 

Edited by Moose

1 hour ago, Junzou said:

Moose I don't know if those are the real logs.  Worst thing I see him saying is "u are a fucktard" after Triv called him retarded, but Triv said that Zeus told him to kill himself and that he's a piece of shit.  Are you sure you looked at the right server, or is Triv making shit up?

It looks like warden died/was transferred and a freeze command might have been given, but Triv didn't give 5 seconds to complete the command.

Lol, I just watched the video.  "Can someone tell this kid to shut the fuck up?"  10/10 SO, getting the server to harass another player.  Shame he's the only active JB SO.

They actually are the real logs. I have called Triv a fucktard and a fag. But I haven't told him to kill himself nor he's a piece of shit. He was lying. But just to let you guys know. When I called him a fag, I was having a conversation with him. I was typing and he was talking through mic. So think of the stuff he could've said through mic, it's a benefit for him.

9 minutes ago, Moose said:

What do you mean real logs? I pulled them straight from the server...

Sorry, I forgot to add Kappa

Thought it was apparent from the text that followed -- I was being sarcastic about how the logs don't back up the lie that Triv told us 3 times about how hostile Zeus was towards him.

6 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Sorry, I forgot to add Kappa

Thought it was apparent from the text that followed -- I was being sarcastic about how the logs don't back up the lie that Triv told us 3 times about how hostile Zeus was towards him.

Well I kinda thought so then triv said it wasn't everything and then I started to doubt my ability to understand sarcasm :) 

I don't know what a SO is, but it seems like an important role. And I don't think Triv deserves his SO. It's a benefit for him as you can see. He free kills, disrespects. But that's my opinion. And I think I have a video of him muting all of the cts except for him (not more than one round tho). But I don't think this will help a lot. But if it does ill show it to you guys.

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

I don't know what a SO is, but it seems like an important role. And I don't think Triv deserves his SO. It's a benefit for him as you can see. He free kills, disrespects. But that's my opinion. And I think I have a video of him muting all of the cts except for him (not more than one round tho). But I don't think this will help a lot. But if it does ill show it to you guys.

Were they being fucking stupid and spamming mic during round start?  If so, totally warranted.  Sometimes that needs to happen to get the 12 year-olds on the server to calm the hell down.

2 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Were they being fucking stupid and spamming mic during round start?  If so, totally warranted.  Sometimes that needs to happen to get the 12 year-olds on the server to calm the hell down.

They were not mic spamming, but they were talking a lot. 

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

They were not mic spamming, but they were talking a lot. 

Your call, if you want you can post it.  If it's nothing, it just makes you look like you're whining about nothing.

I doubt he'll get his SO yanked for this, but he'll probably be on one last strike.  It's the second "official" complaint in about 5 weeks for him overreacting, and him being a dick in the complaint thread.  Keep demoing any abuse and reporting it though.

Edited by Junzou

2 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Your call, if you want you can post it.  If it's nothing, it just makes you look like you're whining about nothing.

I doubt he'll get his SO yanked for this, but he'll probably be on one last strike.  It's the second complaint in about 5 weeks for him overreacting, and him being a dick in the complaint thread.  Keep demoing any abuse and reporting it though.

Alright I'll go check the video out and show it to you guys if its a big deal.

Edited by Zeus
mispelling

2 hours ago, Triv said:

Well maybe, if the person posting the apparent complaint could stick to a single story, not falsely call me out on lying on my side of the story when I'm telling the truth, not twist around the story, and not actually lie himself. 

Then just maybe, I would have a straight up solid professional reply. 

The freekill at jumprope that is relevant to the complaint, i owned up to as the truth. When I give my side of the story, he discredits everything I said as a lie. What ever happened to credibility. 

You really like telling people they lie.

2 hours ago, krony said:

@A Moist Potato You will need to add steamid to your post so you can get help from staff

Triggers me that he complains about being banned when I wasn't even going to ban him until he left to avoid his slays..  Just lied in his report and said I straight up banned him.

1 hour ago, Avenger said:

Triggers me that he complains about being banned when I wasn't even going to ban him until he left to avoid his slays..  Just lied in his report and said I straight up banned him.

But does it really count as RDM and leave if you've already hit him with the slays? He'll just get slain the next two rounds when he gets back

4 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

So then what's the big deal if he bails? He'll get slain either way, does it really still count as RDM and leave? The punishment's still being dished out

Never really understood GMODs rules... Like banning for a week for first offense on one RDM/Leave seems excessive. But the server has been going strong for a long time, and I don't play it so I just leave those complaints alone...

7 minutes ago, Moose said:

Never really understood GMODs rules... Like banning for a week for first offense on one RDM/Leave seems excessive. But the server has been going strong for a long time, and I don't play it so I just leave those complaints alone...

We don't ban them for one week if they just rdm one and leave. That would be one day unless they mass rdm then we hit them with week ban

3 minutes ago, krony said:

We don't ban them for one week if they just rdm one and leave. That would be one day unless they mass rdm then we hit them with week ban

Well what is considered 'Mass' then? Because I'm pretty positive I've seen some complaints where the guy killed 1-2 people and was banned for a week...

10 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

So then what's the big deal if he bails? He'll get slain either way, does it really still count as RDM and leave? The punishment's still being dished out

If they leave without serving their slays, they get banned.  I don't make the banning protocols, I just follow them.

7 minutes ago, Moose said:

Except it wasn't just one RDM, and I gave him a chance to look over the motd while he was serving his slays but he decided to leave after I added the slays to him.

4 minutes ago, Moose said:

Well what is considered 'Mass' then? Because I'm pretty positive I've seen some complaints where the guy killed 1-2 people and was banned for a week...

Often people mass rdm which mean they kill more than 3 people in one round and put troll responds after get reported by few peoples that he/she rdm

At least in TTT:GO, Mass RDM is considered 3+.  In TTTGO, you get banned for RDM+Leave because the mod/admin plugin can't carry slays over from map to map, let alone if someone disconnects and reconnects.  Since the Gmod Advisor just resigned, this is a good time to discuss the "banning protocols" if you disagree with them.

If someone was banned for a week for just 1 or 2 rdms, odds are there was something more to the story.  Like constant mic spamming/racism after being warned/kicked multiple times ect