Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, Sean said:

touching base on @yorkenvy vs @Karma 

yorkenvy was probably screaming, since he's a flaming homosexual.

i didnt read her post but i have already had people confirm i was not screaming, albeit voice was naturally still raised for the 5 words i managed to say after 4 other people flamed me initially and were still flaming when i tried talking. i cant scream where i'm currently living so karma is actually a retard for even suggesting i was top of my lungs screaming and should probably look up the difference between a raised voice and screaming. maybe she likes victimizing herself so who knows. I've even had one of the people flaming me apologize to me because karma goofed with the kick and it was stupid obvious.

she still fucked up and cant own up to her mistakes.

also fuck you sean lol

Edited by yorkenvy

...then why are you getting involved in a CD thread having to do with Teamspeak?

I asked eddy to handle it, he said he would handle ts3 post move. The guy @ me so i replied. I'm not unbanning him and no one else on staff gives a shit

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Tansen said:

Player 1:  Spawneh

These two players some how gained accessed to our cupboards behind our stone walls without pick axing and without explosives? 

steamID: STEAM_0:0:83606385

Player 2: The Lorax 
This player specifically was able to teleport up to the top of our base without building any ladders or stairs. Somehow appeared on the top of our base without opening our hatches or building side ladders or stair ways, both of which Ninja Waffle would of seen him appear or heard him walking up.

steamID: STEAM_0:1:18661033 

Therefore, it is entirely reasonable for us to believe considering the lack of any other simple answer to the situation as well as  conflicting reports on how they themselves claim they managed to do these actions that they may have utilized an exploit/and or glitch in order to commit some or all of the above. In addition, based on the close relationship between Karma and the participants involved, I would like to ask for a separate individual to investigate this situation.

WAAAAHHH I BUILT LIKE SHIT AND KARMA'S FRIENDS RAIDED ME, THEY'RE HACKERS, SOMEONE OTHER THAN KARMA PLEASE INVESTIGATE.  Fucking moron.

Obligatory @Karma to irritate her with a desktop notification

On 8/13/2016 at 6:07 PM, Junzou said:

Whoops, sorry, was out for most of the day, so I just saw this.

@Karma, there were also logs from earlier in the day where I warned Tansen about trying to start bullshit with me, and that I wouldn't tolerate that from him and to move on. I don't have the timestamp, but it was around the same time that he accused me of "doxing" someone for mentioning they had a VAC ban on their profile.  You can see by his "worth" comment in the logs you posted that he was fishing for a mute, and knew exactly what he was doing.

Anyway, @Tansen, I am helping Karma deal with the constant flaming and racism in chat on Rust as the population grows, because she can't watch it all the time; I didn't ask for the ability to mute people, and I certainly don't care if it gets taken away.  I accepted it to help Karma.  Because it upset you so much though that I muted you after you were warned not to try and start shit with me we can take away my ability to mute and unmute people, so Karma has to do more work.  Looks like @driz resolved this already, but if that's what you want, just PM Karma and let her know that you'd like the mute power taken away because you're salty that you can't get away with starting shit with me, and she can decide what she wants to do.  In the meantime, you can suck my dick you little weeb faggot.

Worth.

You tried to go find information on him to use as leverage to scare / pip them, I'll bet you've probably built up quite a document list of people in this community.

Least I'm not some person with control issues trying to constantly justify his admin by vicariously creating problems and randomly stepping in with all this documentation from the first 4 mins to maybe as far back as 4 years ago or more. ;)

Edited by Tansen

56 minutes ago, Tansen said:

You tried to go find information on him to use as leverage to scare / pip them, I'll bet you've probably built up quite a document list of people in this community.

Least I'm not some person with control issues trying to constantly justify his admin by vicariously creating problems and randomly stepping in with all this documentation from the first 4 mins to maybe as far back as 4 years ago or more. ;)

Actually, Lorax had called him out the day before as having a VAC ban when Taco0 accused him of hacking.  Keep trying though kiddo, it's adorable.

Why yes @mrkon, yes it is against our rules.

C. When you are banned, you are not allowed to return under a new user name unless you have a legit reason. Such action could result in an IP ban and a 5 day extension of your ban. Do not use multiple accounts to appear to be more than one person. This will result in a 5 day ban.

@Iherdcows