Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Fish comes on with the name Obi Wan Kenobi and asks me " Yunki why give fish negative rep on the post? It was a good loving post..." to which I respond "Because Fish is an idiot"

:lul:

Yunki so fish has to wait for 6 months or can he appeal?

Gee idk, let's take a look at your appeal post (which you did respond to after it was resolved) which was posted June 26th.

okay its been decided. You can appeal your perma ct ban in 6 months. resolved.

Last time I checked 36 days does not equal 6 months

Edit: Fish got on an alt and decided to get on CT, nice job man!Vjg68OY.png

Edited by Yunki

2 hours ago, Yunki said:

Fish comes on with the name Obi Wan Kenobi and asks me " Yunki why give fish negative rep on the post? It was a good loving post..." to which I respond "Because Fish is an idiot"

:lul:

Yunki so fish has to wait for 6 months or can he appeal?

Gee idk, let's take a look at your appeal post (which you did respond to after it was resolved) which was posted June 26th.

Last time I checked 36 days does not equal 6 months

Edit: Fish got on an alt and decided to get on CT, nice job man!Vjg68OY.png

That was Fish? Lmao

Had to slay him because he fk'd some dude for delaying or some other BS and kept arguing about it. Hoping Clamps sees this and hits him with the week ban as per the usual.

Inb4 water/sadlyevil make a CD thread about being muted on Rust for being little shits after being warned multiple times.

Watching that shit unfold on the livemap was a train wreck.  You know you need to shut the fuck up and move on when the randoms on the server are telling you to drop it.

15 hours ago, Tansen said:

Player: Junzou

Admin Abuse: Muted but no rules broken.

At around 1:58am EST, on RUST, junzou was livid yelling at karma and I made a statement asking about how he felt now that the power is on the other foot?

I understand a lot of you somewhat like him, but him just generally being on the server causes more tension through the manipulation and antagonization of others and he's generally toxic as per conversations with newer players who don't know what to make of him just yet. 

Although I realize this complaint will not go anywhere I figured I might as well say something rather than nothing as he chooses to bully everyone into doing so he can continue how he is.

@Karma can you provide the server logs?

Whoops, sorry, was out for most of the day, so I just saw this.

@Karma, there were also logs from earlier in the day where I warned Tansen about trying to start bullshit with me, and that I wouldn't tolerate that from him and to move on. I don't have the timestamp, but it was around the same time that he accused me of "doxing" someone for mentioning they had a VAC ban on their profile.  You can see by his "worth" comment in the logs you posted that he was fishing for a mute, and knew exactly what he was doing.

Anyway, @Tansen, I am helping Karma deal with the constant flaming and racism in chat on Rust as the population grows, because she can't watch it all the time; I didn't ask for the ability to mute people, and I certainly don't care if it gets taken away.  I accepted it to help Karma.  Because it upset you so much though that I muted you after you were warned not to try and start shit with me we can take away my ability to mute and unmute people, so Karma has to do more work.  Looks like @driz resolved this already, but if that's what you want, just PM Karma and let her know that you'd like the mute power taken away because you're salty that you can't get away with starting shit with me, and she can decide what she wants to do.  In the meantime, you can suck my dick you little weeb faggot.

Worth.

My last comment in regards to all of this shit is that all of the drama, complaints, hostility, flaming, and whatever else that is between many many people has all revolved around ONE person. and that is KARMA.

I already know nothing will happen (of course) so do what you will. But I'm biting my tongue from here on out. GLHF

33 minutes ago, yorkenvy said:

My last comment in regards to all of this shit is that all of the drama, complaints, hostility, flaming, and whatever else that is between many many people has all revolved around ONE person. and that is KARMA.

I already know nothing will happen (of course) so do what you will. But I'm biting my tongue from here on out. GLHF

Channel kicked on ts3 for screaming.... still salty about it

Man, Rust is leaking and it's toxic AF. Can y'all leave that shit in game? I remember fucking Zed's shit up in game and having him message me about it a few hours later tryna start somethin. Rust is rust, *lots* of shit happen and it's all part of the game -- keep that shit contained in it.

40 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

Man, Rust is leaking and it's toxic AF. Can y'all leave that shit in game? I remember fucking Zed's shit up in game and having him message me about it a few hours later tryna start somethin. Rust is rust, *lots* of shit happen and it's all part of the game -- keep that shit contained in it.

Ya like when I logged in this morning a little before i had to leave for work, walked through 2 doors, instantly gunned down after opening the second door by tansens group. They were in firing squad positions aiming at the door. I had no words to describe that feeling...

3 hours ago, Karma said:

Channel kicked on ts3 for screaming.... still salty about it

1. wasn't screaming

2. SERVER kicked, you idiot.

3. karma has multiple members begin yelling and flaming me the moment i join the channel and i hadnt said a word. multiple people said they COULDNT even hear me when i responded because YOUR people were drowning me out.. then you proceed to kick me when i respond to dmata. 10/10

4. your bias towards your friends is undeniable with your admin on MULTIPLE occasions and there's a reason so many people have been hating on you all the time. even cman, who is neutral, says you clearly have bias. but again, delusional you are.

amazing how dense and ignorant you are honestly. it's mindblowing. you're a shit admin. that is all. peace.

Edited by yorkenvy

23 minutes ago, yorkenvy said:

1. wasn't screaming

2. SERVER kicked, you idiot.

3. karma has multiple members begin yelling and flaming me the moment i join the channel and i hadnt said a word. multiple people said they COULDNT even hear me when i responded because YOUR people were drowning me out.. then you proceed to kick me when i respond to dmata. 10/10

4. your bias towards your friends is undeniable with your admin on MULTIPLE occasions and there's a reason so many people have been hating on you all the time. even cman, who is neutral, says you clearly have bias. but again, delusional you are.

amazing how dense and ignorant you are honestly. it's mindblowing. you're a shit admin. that is all. peace.

1. You were definitely screaming.

2. You're right, server kick. whoops!

3. I didn't tell or encourage anyone to "yell or flame" you. all I know, is that when you entered the channel, it went from super normal volume, to an unbearable level.

4. Other than muting players for racism and flaming, I don't have a need to use my "admin." If you think otherwise, please provide details.

You can rage and insult me all you want, but you don't make a single valid point. I've attempted to converse with you about your issue, but I have yet to have a conversation with you where you were not shrieking at me or getting really tilted and losing control. I don't really see a point in having a conversation with someone who cannot get a full sentence out without screaming and nearly hyperventilating. I have given you more chances to stop with the toxicity on the server than I should have, because I hope that when you eventually calm down, you can play the game and not just be there for the sole purpose of flaming me.

Anyways, I am not taking any of it personally because you have some things you need to work out of your own, but you do have to stop disrupting the server with full on flaming fits. 

2 hours ago, ๖ۣBanana Joe™ said:

I can comfrimed this, he just scammed my today

Are you for real cause legit his aliases were all some random name and then Eddy's. It was painfully obvious it wasn't him. I thought Eddy was in on it so I didn't bother to send a message when he added me but if he is begging around with Eddy's name like that we should probs do something about it.