Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Calls someone "dumb Nigeria" and can't understand how that's loopholing racism?

What a meme dude.

did you see the log I posted? guy literally tried to tilt mark for a good minute, the fuck does he expect? I'd smack his ass so hard he'd be sent to Mars. lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Sean said:

did you see the log I posted? guy literally tried to tilt mark for a good minute, the fuck does he expect? I'd smack his ass so hard he'd be sent to Mars. lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jokes on him, I'm always tilted when I'm on JB. :^D

Am I missing something in the Reaper hacking thread?

Nevermind, I can see the shitty aimbot all the cheaters use now, and I'm pretty sure he's walling in the first part. Ezban.

Lol wait what.

If an SO saw someone hacking and can confirm he was hacking, wouldn't that be enough to perma?

I mean that's how it works with TTT and RDM. They don't really need evidence, they're just trusted on the judgement.

16 minutes ago, Rune said:

Lol wait what.

If an SO saw someone hacking and can confirm he was hacking, wouldn't that be enough to perma?

I mean that's how it works with TTT and RDM. They don't really need evidence, they're just trusted on the judgement.

I agree with this. I also think people who are trusted members of the community, such as Rootbeer (who witnessed this person hack) should be considered as evidence. The reason I think it's like that though is because in the case of an appeal, the person can claim that there was a bias against him, because for whatever reason Rootbeer and a few other sG members hate them. Video evidence gets rid of that and there's no need to worry about it. Is it likely something like this will happen? No, but I guess it's just insurance in the rare occasion it does happen

Just my speculations on it.

EDIT: Also, in some cases an admin might think someone is aimbotting but no other Staff member sees it. This happened somewhat recently on JB when Latios thought a regular had aimbot. If Latios was an SO and he didn't need video evidence, Forgiven (the accused hacker) would of been perma banned. But, when I saw the demo I didn't see any hacks. Sure teleport hacking is WAY more obvious than certain aimbotters, but at that point it may get too confusing when you need video evidence and when you dont.

Edited by Yunki

1 hour ago, Rune said:

Lol wait what.

I don't know about GMOD TTT, but CSGO TTT is a week ban, not a perma, and there are logs that can be referred back to.  Hackers don't generate logs unless KAC catches them.  Even staff permabans are in danger of being reversed if the hacker actually comes back and asks for proof.  As clique-y as some SO's can be, it wouldn't surprise me if one day someone who no one liked suddenly had a bunch of "witnesses" come out and say they saw him hacking.

Allowing SO's to permaban would more than double the number of people who have the power to do it and risk creating a lot more work for people in the CD having to deal with bullshit bans.  Like Yunki said, it also helps protect SO's from their own poor judgment on whether someone is hacking or not.  If an SO fucks up, they would probably get in more "trouble" than a staff member.

The warden told all the T's to freeze in the eastern side of the river on dojo, which puts them in the part of the river that's in deathrun. Afterwards he said they would be playing deathrun when he typed go and told the CTs to not press the first button (meaning the button that kills everyone in the river). Leeroy said something along the lines of "lol the first button is the door button fuck you warden" and pressed the button that killed all the Ts before the warden even typed go. 

Oh leeroy, what's the point of being on CT if you are playing music?

God damn man, you did the same mistake TWICE.

His story kind of changed. Someone said that he said "the first button doesn't kill them" and then he went on and pressed it but now he's like I listened to music and blah blah blah. Like where was his common sense. If he wasn't warden then why do something only a warden should do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The evidence definitely isn't enough to prove Wave fk'd Breeze as well as ignored Breeze initially. It is VERY likely Breeze wasn't fk'd and Wave explained what happened and told him to stop bugging him about it. Then Breeze decides to record and then act like Wave has ignored him the entire time. Breeze is already known for complaining about every time he gets killed and I'm sure Wave was just tired of him being a nusiance.

Edited by Yunki