Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Forgive my ignorance, but what was the self-incriminating thing Devin's video had? I saw the strange spacing in his typing, but what about that is bad?

It means a script/hotkey was spamming spacebar, which in turn, acts as a crappy bhop script.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It means a script/hotkey was spamming spacebar, which in turn, acts as a crappy bhop script.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rip, kid really fucked up... I don't think he needed to even post the demo of the CT, all he did was incriminate himself. Shoulda plead the fifth Kappa

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Rip, kid really fucked up... I don't think he needed to even post the demo of the CT, all he did was incriminate himself. Shoulda plead the fifth  Kappa

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Backfired!

PSC3tdt.gif

Edited by The Pro Rustler

He's been warned.

His first post was alright but I assumed that he read the rules of the CD and that you aren't suppose to post in the thread unless you have some relations to the complaint or if you are asked to by staff.

Sorry! I swear that the person who answered are u ghosting me was BC.X I didn't see the other person who waz talking at the same time! I did see ur name and thought u was the one that said yes! Then I see u asked for a ban! I do apologize if I was wrong but I told Eddy right away after ir happen! I did type it in wrong to and I'm sorry for that! Like I said I seen ur name on the mic and thought it was u! But then I thought u was serious u said I'm baiting please bamned me! I did type it in wrong but had it fixed! I thought I did the right thing!

Also I accidentally posted in cd. Rip

Also I accidentally posted in cd. Rip

I like how that whole paragraph doesn't answer the question.

1) Eddy to check the shoutbox cuz thats where we actually posted what happened

2) Get infracted

3) I'm salty

4) Ban incoming

Edit: Too scared of more warnings to post on actual forums :^)

Edited by zhopia

lmao this guy

"games are supposed to be fun so its ok that i broke all of your rules because thats how i have fun"

to be fair we all break rules sometimes to enjoy the game more late at night. Otherwise shit like c4 roulette would not exist.

to be fair we all break rules sometimes to enjoy the game more late at night. Otherwise shit like c4 roulette would not exist.

C4 roulette got Kano don and Centran karma banned back on good ol vanilla ttt. Good times.

I agree. My guess as to why they haven't is the first ban he received didn't have a valid reason to ban him under 4/6 rule. Or does that even matter? Edited by The Pro Rustler

I agree. My guess as to why they haven't is the first ban he received didn't have a valid reason to ban him under 4/6 rule. Or does that even matter?

It's because the first ban is under 30 minutes and because there wasn't a reason stated. To be perma banned for 4 bans they must be for the same reason so if the first ban was 30 minutes and for racism then he would be perma'd. If it was for something else it would count towards the 6 total ban rule

Edited by Yunki