Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

well, regardless of my displeasure of seeing an 8 year old on a server where id likely spew profanity on for the hell of it, id like to point out

16 minutes ago, Tacky said:

no all I knew is she played with her kids and that we were raiding Emily. I literally just got on the server and my group said we raiding

whether you knew emily's age or not, you should have had some inkling of a clue that saying "emily ima fuck you" is something that sweetrock would take personal offense too

especially considering you just admitted you knew that they were her kids

moron

I rather them be on rust then CS:GO or the dumb robot game they play so as that said they only log on when im on and they really dont come out the base so they really don't see nakes unless they killed each other and they understand it not real! They like playing computer games with me so I picked a role playing pvp so what! they are having fun and get to learn how to cut a tree if they need to!

I rather them be on rust then CS:GO or the dumb robot game they play so as that said they only log on when im on and they really dont come out the base so they really don't see nakes unless they killed each other and they understand it not real! They like playing computer games with me so I picked a role playing pvp so what! they are having fun and get to learn how to cut a tree if they need to!

Why don't you just have then play mine craft if ask you're going to allow them to do is cut trees

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, ThatOllieWhoDies said:

Why don't you just have then play mine craft if ask you're going to allow them to do is cut trees

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I havent got in to mine craft yet and i only have one copy right now!

10 minutes ago, Rune said:

well, regardless of my displeasure of seeing an 8 year old on a server where id likely spew profanity on for the hell of it, id like to point out

whether you knew emily's age or not, you should have had some inkling of a clue that saying "emily ima fuck you" is something that sweetrock would take personal offense too

especially considering you just admitted you knew that they were her kids

moron

I said i knew her kids played on the server i never knew emily was her child

34 minutes ago, Rune said:

so you're letting them play an online game where this is the first screen you see when you enter the website on steam

mdkLahp.png

Fuck, you beat me to it.

Keep your fucking kids off the server.  It obviously wasn't meant to be pedo-creepy, and it looks like it was literally one time then he stopped when people told him what was up.  If you have a problem with your kids being exposed to foul language or harassment on the internet, don't let them play mature games.  Send them here - http://www.clubpenguin.com/

5 minutes ago, Junzou said:

Fuck, you beat me to it.

Keep your fucking kids off the server.  It obviously wasn't meant to be pedo-creepy, and it looks like it was literally one time then he stopped when people told him what was up.  If you have a problem with your kids being exposed to foul language or harassment on the internet, don't let them play mature games.  Send them here - http://www.clubpenguin.com/

There's a diffidence from  being harassed and from what Tracy said! Saying Predatory things to a 8 year old is not right!

Furthermore, I'd like to announce that I'll be resuming my "sleep in bushes, stab everyone" policy this new wipe. Only those who give me rocks to break other rocks into smaller rocks will be spared.

@Apache knows this policy better than anyone.

Edited by Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV

5 minutes ago, sweetrock said:

There's a diffidence from  being harassed and from what Tracy said! Saying Predatory things to a 8 year old is not right!

He didn't know she was your kid, he didn't know her age, and he has a reasonable expectation that a fucking 8 year old is not going to be playing a mature game on our servers. 

2 minutes ago, Junzou said:

He didn't know she was your kid, he didn't know her age, and he has a reasonable expectation that a fucking 8 year old is not going to be playing a mature game on our servers. 

I'm going to have to agree with this 100% unless someone can prove to me Tacky knew that Emily was Sweetrock's kid. The chat logs prove nothing to me aside from his stupid remark.

3 minutes ago, Junzou said:

That is all a lie! WE been playing together 6 wipes now! So ya try again!

53 minutes ago, sweetrock said:

Yes both my kids play! Emilypony 8 and Collinpony 5! I have said it many times how old their are and they love playing!

Online interactions aren't rated by the ERSB.

I mean @Tacky wtf she's 8 but @sweetrock if you don't want to risk your kids innocence don't let them play games where the average age is going to be higher than theirs and the game involves murdering one another for resources. Yeah tacky's comment is way out of line and super shitty. sG does its best to create a safe environment for all players but don't allow your kids to be exposed to them in the first palce if you feel at all uncomfortable about what could happen.

Edit: Just saw Sweetrock's response to Junzou's comment. Junzou is exactly right. What the fuck happened to personal responsibility? Anyone?

Edited by Swed

So tacky confirmed pedo now.

28 minutes ago, sweetrock said:

I havent got in to mine craft yet and i only have one copy right now!

Seriously though of all the games to purchase to play with your kids, you pick a more violent and obviously not kid friendly game compared to minecraft which is basically the same thing only kid friendly. Regardless of how you haven't gotten in to minecraft it is literally common sense to keep your younglings away from this community specifically. You know how members can get and with all the shit that has been going down in the Rust server you are literally allowing the exposure of this toxicity to your children who obviously shouldn't be touching this game. Tacky didn't know who this person was until it was pointed out from what I can tell. He will still be a pedo to me though forever.

You're pissed and it is understandable however if randoms join the server and shit talk to your kids are you going to try and get them banned as well? Any online game that has voice communication obviously will have risks however allowing that risk too even be present by letting them play this game is really bad judgment imo. Save up and get them games more age appropriate. 

2 minutes ago, Sith said:

I remember when I was 8 all I played was RuneScape and Star Wars Battlefront.

Then again, I had competent parents so maybe that had something to do with it

Seriously.  High all the fucking time, show your tits off to a bunch of 16 year olds on Tiny Chat, call your kids retarded when they're standing right by you, BUT HOLY SHIT SOMEONE TOLD THE KID SHE WAS GONNA GET FUCKED ON A VIDEO GAME WITH NAKED PEOPLE AND MURDER.

2 minutes ago, Sith said:

I remember when I was 8 all I played was RuneScape and Star Wars Battlefront.

Then again, I had competent parents so maybe that had something to do with it

giphy.gif

Jiffy's fucking retarded. But while I get that Sweetie just wanted to bring her kids to hang with us, our toxic AF rust server is like the one place she probably shouldn't have gone to do that. @sweetrock if you want to play Rust with kids, I'd probably suggest playing on a server that has PvP disabled -- those are pretty abundant. Or if you'd like another game similar to Rust, you can try out ARK. It's got all the building and crafting of Rust with motherfucking dinosaurs that you can turn into pets. Most people in that game help eachother instead of kill.

Yo, I know the circle jerk is wrong, but we've got no say to how she wants to get her kids on the quickest path to falling on love with their therapists later on in life, so uhhhhh maybe chill with the whole "this is how you should raise your kids"... Not like any of you guys followed the ratings set by ESRB or whatever it is anyhow... I know I didn't

You god damn dumb cunt. Everyday it's something else with you. If you cared about the sanctity of your kids fragile childhood, maybe you shouldn't get blasted while they tuck themselves into bed. Shit, maybe you shouldnt literally refer to your son as "the autistic one" when he's standing in front of you. I'm glad you're playing video games with your kids, but I feel like you guys only play rust because YOU enjoy playing rust, so the violence and cursing is put on the back burner of being a good parent.

Also I'd dip my nutsack on your daughter's chin. How's that for a predatory remark.

46 minutes ago, Beerman said:

You god damn dumb cunt. Everyday it's something else with you. If you cared about the sanctity of your kids fragile childhood, maybe you shouldn't get blasted while they tuck themselves into bed. Shit, maybe you should literally refer to your son as "the autistic one" when he's standing in front of you. I'm glad you're playing video games with your kids, but I feel like you guys only play rust because YOU enjoy playing rust, so the violence and cursing is put on the back burner of being a good parent.

Also I'd dip my nutsack on your daughter's chin. How's that for a predatory remark.

giphy.gif

Edit: @sweetrock you gotta read beermans post :P

Edited by Jodas