Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Jesus christ... that was hard to read and I only made it to the end of the OP.

Who is the "Abusive Admin"? Cows or totes?

Either way, HazelHype you can be annoying as fuck. Almost worse than Breeze.

7 minutes ago, Travesty said:

Jesus christ... that was hard to read and I only made it to the end of the OP.

Who is the "Abusive Admin"? Cows or totes?

Either way, HazelHype you can be annoying as fuck. Almost worse than Breeze.

Me Kappa

TheAceVirus is the most retarded person I have ever met. Calling out SOs for not accepting his LR when there was a more troubling issue on the server? OH NO! SOMEONE GET CLAMPS IN HERE TO GET RID OF THESE SOS FOR NOT GIVING HIM HIS FUCKING LR WHEN THERE WAS A NAME CHANGE SCRIPTER IN THE SERVER

How can one be so incompetent to think that their last request has more value to the server than ensuring that people can actually play the fucking game.

Edited by Yunki

I agree with what above was said but he has a point.

If SO's decide to accept an LR, they're expected to do the commands, correct? So, why would Rufus accept the LR and disconnect? To troll Ace? Computer issues? Connection? If there is an actual, legitimate excuse, then yes, I could accept that. I get that other SO's were busy too. Ace should have been more patient and something would have been done. Now, if Rufus left to get Ace's hopes up and fuck him over, then there's an issue. Of course, it's impossible to find out what really happened with Rufus because if I were him, I'd see two things playing out:

1. Everyone would be pissed at me for being an asshole and I'd say I lost connection to cover my own ass.

2. He fesses up or tells us his side and let come what may. 

Ace is an okay guy. He's a bit out there sometimes but I can understand people circlejerking him to get a reaction. SO's shouldn't be doing shit like that. Also, does it really take two SO's to handle a chat spammer? Kick him, ezpz

Not criticizing anyone, I'm just putting my thoughts out there. Unbiased 3rd party 

7 minutes ago, Dr. NarwhalsNumbNuts IV said:

I agree with what above was said but he has a point.

If SO's decide to accept an LR, they're expected to do the commands, correct? So, why would Rufus accept the LR and disconnect? To troll Ace? Computer issues? Connection? If there is an actual, legitimate excuse, then yes, I could accept that. I get that other SO's were busy too. Ace should have been more patient and something would have been done. Now, if Rufus left to get Ace's hopes up and fuck him over, then there's an issue. Of course, it's impossible to find out what really happened with Rufus because if I were him, I'd see two things playing out:

1. Everyone would be pissed at me for being an asshole and I'd say I lost connection to cover my own ass.

2. He fesses up or tells us his side and let come what may. 

Ace is an okay guy. He's a bit out there sometimes but I can understand people circlejerking him to get a reaction. SO's shouldn't be doing shit like that. Also, does it really take two SO's to handle a chat spammer? Kick him, ezpz

Not criticizing anyone, I'm just putting my thoughts out there. Unbiased 3rd party 

You can't just "kick" the name changer. Their name keeps changing. While there are easy ways to figure out how to kick them (going through status twice and seeing whose name changed but kept the same ID#) Having 2 (or 3 or 4 or 5...) admins working on it allows the server to quickly get back in balance. 

Also, not every admin knows how to deal with name changers (If you don't you just learned). So it can take a very long time

Edited by Yunki

You can't just "kick" the name changer. Their name keeps changing. While there are easy ways to figure out how to kick them (going through status twice and seeing whose name changed but kept the same ID#) Having 2 (or 3 or 4 or 5...) admins working on it allows the server to quickly get back in balance. 

Almost, not every admin knows how to deal with name changers (If you don't you just learned). So it can take a very long time

Gotta forbid you ask skitt for help on the matter.

I'd give Jeannie another chance personally. Him getting upset over his bans was really childish but when he asked for a permanent ban it reminded me of my self-destructive days. Someone in that state just doesn't give any fucks and will crumble every bridge they come across while manic. The immediate regret afterwards is also pretty familiar. Best thing to do is to stay away from people (ban) until everything blows over and it seems it has since he's coming back with a serious request to be unbanned, unlike his previous unban requests.

I'd give Jeannie another chance personally. Him getting upset over his bans was really childish but when he asked for a permanent ban it reminded me of my self-destructive days. Someone in that state just doesn't give any fucks and will crumble every bridge they come across while manic. The immediate regret afterwards is also pretty familiar. Best thing to do is to stay away from people (ban) until everything blows over and it seems it has since he's coming back with a serious request to be unbanned, unlike his previous unban requests.

While I'm inclined to agree with you, in that everyone has those days or does random shit, I don't find his apology genuine. It's got a hint of, "there fucktards are gonna let me back in as long as I feign regret". I don't trust him or like his presence here or in game. Not to mention his complete disregard and disrespect for evey single person in this community: 4ddb48680ad4b4f493e50ca33276414d.jpg

Not a huge fan of racist comments, no matter the context. Those are my two cents.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I don't see any sincerity in Jeannie's appeal. I'm all for second chances, but I don't think he is quite ready to come back. Maybe I'm being harsh, but then again his apology in general seems rather condescending.

Edited by Drew Brees

The whole thread is a cohesive paragraph, as opposed to his usual "jeannie mad, jeannie upset" persona -- the dude's legit never dropped it before. Regardless of whether or not you like Jeannie as a person, I personally don't think he or anyone in his position could write a more apologetic post without literally bending over.

Idk, a few days/weeks of ban might be reasonable for causing all the drama that he did in leaving but I don't feel like he should stay perma'ed.

48 minutes ago, Rootbeer said:

The whole thread is a cohesive paragraph, as opposed to his usual "jeannie mad, jeannie upset" persona -- the dude's legit never dropped it before. Regardless of whether or not you like Jeannie as a person, I personally don't think he or anyone in his position could write a more apologetic post without literally bending over.

Idk, a few days/weeks of ban might be reasonable for causing all the drama that he did in leaving but I don't feel like he should stay perma'ed.

As much as I agree with you, we also should take in consideration his age. As much as he acted in the spur of the moment, everyone feels like doing things, and its having self control that keeps a person in line. Whats to say two weeks down the line he won't pull the same crap? And mainly what I got from his forgiveness letter, was that "other servers weren't as good". So its not like he's apologizing solely for the way he acted and asking for a second chance based upon his language and actions, but mainly because he din't enjoy the other servers as much as he enjoys playing our own. 

Granted, I'll give him a benefit of doubt saying it was him trying to add on why he wants to stay in our community, but as Drew has states, I feel like his apology is shallow. It seems a bit rehearsed, and I'll give him props for trying, he wrote everything coherently, everything was flowing smoothly with his paragraphs. I'll give him props for the paragraph aswell, he actually put time into writing it. 

Maybe if he shows he can actually be mature instead of speaking about himself in third person, maybe he deserves to stick around, but no one enjoys a grown ass man throw a tantrum. (Speaking about myself included, specially during the start of the year. ) 

Maybe he should wait a bit and get his life sorted, and not appeal less than 72 hours after being sent away. 

1 hour ago, slyfox said:

Apparently Jeannie was "high" on some sort of medication when he banned himself and got permabanned...

As I said before, when has being "high" ever been an excuse?

This is coming from an advocate for the legalization of ALL drugs lol.

hi, im here to complain about my meal I received at Taco Bueno yesterday. They forgot my fucking salsa, I love that shit and they dispose of my likes and forget it?

lol yunki every time I post something you immediately down vote it PJSaltBabyRage

Edited by Patrick_Star

21 minutes ago, Patrick_Star said:

hi, im here to complain about my meal I received at Taco Bueno yesterday. They forgot my fucking salsa, I love that shit and they dispose of my likes and forget it?

lol yunki every time I post something you immediately down vote it PJSaltBabyRage

Reminder that accounts made to appeal a ban should only be used for that purpose. I recommend you stop posting

25 minutes ago, Patrick_Star said:

You don't make a good case for yourself and give us no reason to remove your ban.

How are you a valued member of this community?