Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Official Complaint Department Discussion Thread

Yunki, stop being a fucking faggot. If you really think that because a game sorted Ts unevenly and as a result they died because it were freekills, you're a fucking moron. Stop abusing your shitty admin that your mom paid for you.  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt  PJSalt

I wouldn't even give a shit, but this shit has been getting even worse since all of the 12 year olds had their moms buy them paidmin recently. God dammit.

I've seen accidental MFKs by up to 10 players and even then the restriction was like 5 or 10, which I wholeheartedly agree with. It's obviously an accident, the guy owns up to it and realizes the mistake. A 20 for a new player doing this is credible, a regular getting 20 for a mistake is excessive. The inverse is true as well, Topher getting 250 ct'ed rounds instead of the usual 30 for example.

Everytime someone new gets admin we see this happening -- ez on the admin commands guys.

>CLANNAD??? FUCKING FAGGOT

Okay racism is a no-no but this kid was lucky I wasn't on for saying this. Absolutely disgusting thing to say.

Gotta defend your waifus.

Based upon Sandy's extensive knowledge on VACs, alts, cheating, and hackers, i've come to the conclusion that...

Sandy's a grill.

I second this.

Based upon Sandy's extensive knowledge on VACs, alts, cheating, and hackers, i've come to the conclusion that...

Sandy's a grill.

shit....

also I rule these streets 

specifically the CD

Dude you're just lucky Dogs isn't staff anymore. He'd still be infracting you even with your relevancy

he gave me the only infraction ive ever felt like fighting about.

Dude you're just lucky Dogs isn't staff anymore. He'd still be infracting you even with your relevancy
I tried, but I got scolded.. Thanks Obama.

Dear staff,

This a gaming community, not a place to try and flex your e-peen and tell everyone that the CD thread isn't a debate forum. I know you faggots will come in here and tell me, "IF WE DIDNT DO THIS THEN EVERYONE WOULD SPAM CD THREADS." I really don't understand how the fuck we got this way, but last time I checked everyone that was voted into this community is part of the community. I'm not sure why Sketch or Dastan, who are former staff no less, can't discuss with the person being accused in this thread on the matter. It's literally retarded. Does it really matter? Are you going to lose sleep over it? I feel like the "don't post in CD threads" rule is just something you faggots made up so you can feel better about your insecurities when you infract someone for legitimately contributing to a thread. Don't get me wrong, I understand infracting morons that just go in and shitpost, but I really, honestly do not see a problem with someone who has been in the community for numerous years contributing to said thread.

Thnx,

Rune.

PS: High school gaming community syndrome.

Edit: Driz, if you come in here and start posting with some hyper sensitive bullshit about respecting you, I'm going to laugh in your face as best I can.

Edited by Rune

Dear staff,

This a gaming community, not a place to try and flex your e-peen and tell everyone that the CD thread isn't a debate forum. I know you faggots will come in here and tell me, "IF WE DIDNT DO THIS THEN EVERYONE WOULD SPAM CD THREADS." I really don't understand how the fuck we got this way, but last time I checked everyone that was voted into this community is part of the community. I'm not sure why Sketch or Dastan, who are former staff no less, can't discuss with the person being accused in this thread on the matter. It's literally retarded. Does it really matter? Are you going to lose sleep over it? I feel like the "don't post in CD threads" rule is just something you faggots made up so you can feel better about your insecurities when you infract someone for legitimately contributing to a thread. Don't get me wrong, I understand infracting morons that just go in and shitpost, but I really, honestly do not see a problem with someone who has been in the community for numerous years contributing to said thread.

Thnx,

Rune.

PS: High school gaming community syndrome.

Edit: Driz, if you come in here and start posting with some hyper sensitive bullshit about respecting you, I'm going to laugh in your face as best I can.

im just gonna blame dogs

ayyy