Sign in to follow this  
MONKEH

Server population??

I play about 1hr of CS per day but there is never anyone on TTT... What's the deal?

Since I can't play with no one to play with, can someone describe to me what the gameplay is like? Can you get 1-tapped with an AK and instantly die?

Idk I'm just speculating because I liked how in Garry's mod, you can take a few bullets before dying, making guns fights dramatic and call outs possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its just like other Csgo game types.

The guns are csgo guns, csgo mechanics, all of it is csgo. Knife is instakill on the back of the body.

The only thing is changed is the same thing as TTT from gmod. Other than that is cs:goo 100%. 

People are on tttgo every now and then. Get 2-3 people on there and the server will fill up, but no one wants to be the first person in the server.

but no one wants to be the first person in the server.

f5ecb825aa.png

But ya monkeh, pretty much everything is csgo

1shot headshot aks and everything, there's several different things that are changed from gmod ttt like the radar.

I will tell you the experiences of populating a server. As you can see, gametracker shares the server info with the gaming community.

If the server have a lower rank (2000th-2700th) not many people will join there, unless the server's full.

If you watch a high ranked server like JB (31st-50th) the server fills with people quickly.

In other to populate a server, you guys need to coordinate with each other and get together.

EDIT: A half way popped server gets located in rank 500th-1500th, people will start joining at a certain time (f.e: 3pm).

Well atleast worked for me in zombie escape.

Edited by Crobat