Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alicia

Cool trick for Nvidia users

Apparently Nvidia is streaming our games to a SHIELD we don't have. If you go to

Task Manager > Services > Open Services > NVIDIA Streaming Service 

And stop and disable the service it boosts your fps a bit o:

I actually like streaming to my shield sometimes. It's pretty cool, but if you don't have one this is pretty useful.

So what they're streaming our gaming to random SHEILD owners? What the fuck? Thanks for the heads up, haven't noticied a difference yet though.

I don't know what they're doing. They're tool on Steam called "EVGA PrecisionX 16" The achievements in it basically tell you to destroy your graphics card. 

unless you have been giving out your nividia link access code it cant happen. i can confidently say that i have my stuff enabled and there are no devices (besides my androids) that are sending and receiving packets out of my network :) thanks tho 

unless you have been giving out your nividia link access code it cant happen. i can confidently say that i have my stuff enabled and there are no devices (besides my androids) that are sending and receiving packets out of my network :) thanks tho 

They're probably still using CPU and GPU Power. It's like recording but not posting it.

geforce-gtx-980-ti-front_large.png

It will be here on Friday!!!

Also I have known about this for almost 6 months now. open up run and type services.msc find NVIDIA Streaming Service, disable it and turn it off completely Apply, and you won't have to worry about it starting every time you turn your computer on.

geforce-gtx-980-ti-front_large.png

It will be here on Friday!!!

Also I have known about this for almost 6 months now. open up run and type services.msc find NVIDIA Streaming Service, disable it and turn it off completely Apply, and you won't have to worry about it starting every time you turn your computer on.

HEY I POSTED IT FIRST SHUSH

Did you know that usually after every new driver is automatically starts up again and you have to go back into services.msc to disable it?!