Sign in to follow this  
Synergy

Bring back the good ol' days of ZM!

Hey guys,

As we all know, we have a server dedicated to zombie escape.

However, it is obvious it is not very popular compared to the other servers we have going on.

Back when I made up my mind to commit to this clan, it was solely because of the awesome environment the zm server had. Man, memories come flooding back when i think of the propmenu, HE headshots, and awesome variety of maps (including UV's special maps)  :D

I wanted to see if there are others who are in support of maybe hybridizing the current ZE server along with ZM or just actually having a ZM server.

ZM was why I joined here ever so long ago, ZE and ZM have played an integral part of growing this community.

but fuck propmenu.

Don't be salty, propmenu was the what made it so special.

Edited by OGSynergy

CSGO zm+ze physics suck, and CSS mods just aren't doing as well as they used to.

ZE/ZM is what brought me to the community. I wasn't a regular to UV servers, but I was probably on them several times. Hell, I played just about every community's zombie servers between 07 and 09 until I was a part of the MI5 community. Then they shut down and I stumbled across sG ZE (where starvin marvin banned me within an hour)

4 way tunnel, little city, most of the roy/lila maps and that 420 beach map was the best. I miss staying up all night just blasting zombies away for hours. Just can't do it anymore :(

Edited by Velo