Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Synergy

Synergy's application [Accepted]

In-Game Name: .:Synergy:.

Referral: Supernaut

X-fire: synergyyy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4124992

Steam Name: junglakjjang

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have the information and can you connect to our Ventrilo server? Yes

Age?: 15

Which server do you play on most? Zombie

Link to your HLstatsX stats page- http://uv.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php?mode=pl...p;player=192339

when i got to the hlstatsx page i didnt know that zombie server's ranking got reset...

so i couldnt put my zombie player info on it...

and i really do love this server and i spent so much time on it.

Confirmed, and yeah he use to have a couple days on ZM before the rank reset and went to ZE

Thank you for applying to Undead Vengeance.

First off, make sure you're well versed in the following:

Global Forum Guidelines

Protocol for Reporting a Hacker/Microphone Spammer

Protocol for Reporting an Admin

After doing so you will now be ready to move on.

The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened so that higher staff can vote on your application to be accepted into the two week observation period.

In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you.

Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

JCS:

• Phoenix2 (Xfire: uvphoenix2)

• UltimateOreo (Xfire: ultimateoreo)

• Junzou (Xfire: junzou)

• HoboInArmy (xfire: hobo22)

• BeauutifulChaos (Xfire: beauutifulchaosx)

• Llethander (Xfire: Llethander)

Advisors:

• Sandman (Xfire: tannerblood)

• DJKVesper (Xfire: djkvesper1)

• Lesbian Dad (Xfire: palingenesis)

• Supernaut (Xfire: supernautty)

• Claytonian (Xfire: sruclaytonian)

• Projectmayhem9 (Xfire: projectmayhem99 and tehproject9)

• NeverEndingXsin (Xfire: neverendingxsin)

After doing so, your answers will be posted here and the staff will vote on your application. After attaining six votes, you will be initiated in phase two of the recruitment process: the observation period.

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

is that the one where you have to answer the questions like what will you do if mass groups of people asks if they can join and what do you to reply? and stuff like that? if thats the case, could you tell me where to get the questions

OH GAD. SYNERGY.

"He used to have a few days on ZM..."

I can attest for that too. Synergy was on all the time.

Guest NeverEndingXsin

im glad you remembered me this time super :)

Question11: Have you ever been a member in =(UV)= before? If so, why did you leave?

no i have never been a part of the undead vengeance community

yup

1/4

Super

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-SinSofDreamS- @ May 9 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Where did that come from ? Oo

haha i was looking through youtube and this song popped up so i gave it a try

and i came out better than i thought

i thought maybe one of the DJ for the UV might be interested you know ;)

Good to have you!

4/4

Super, Clay, Sandman and Lesbian

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to move onto the next step in the UV recruitment process, the two week observation period.

The next thing you need to do is read this entire thread:

Additional Registration Information

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. After two weeks your application will be re-voted on and at this time you will need four votes to get fully accepted as a member of Undead Vengeance.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "=(UVR)=" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Guest NeverEndingXsin

revote today. i say yes

1/6

Sin

I vote yes, just keep in mind activity on the forums is a great way to mingle with the community and get to know people better.

Congratulations!

You have the minimum number of required votes to be accepted as a full UV member!

Please verify that you are signed up on the following:

• Steam Community

• Xfire Group

Provided you have joined the Undead Vengeance steam group, we will send you an xfire invite shortly. If you don't know how to sign up or accept invites, refer to the following thread:

Additional Registration Information

Be sure to add the tags to your in-game name, your steam friends name, and your Xfire name. You are now a member of UV, welcome and as always be on your best behavior at all times.

After you have accepted all invites/joined all required groups, feel free to put in a rank application in the Rank Applications forum. Tutorials can be found under "Important Topics."

We're glad to have you as a member. Welcome to the clan!