Sign in to follow this  
Lv. 100 Crobat

Spray race

The first thing I thought of after releasing sprays was a race that can teleport to its last spray. Then I realized how silly that was.

If you can think of a good idea I don't see why not, but I have doubts you will be able to.

Now you are thinking with portals: create two sprays that teleport players when nearby  (or can you put a "use" trigger cause that would be cool)

Blinding spray: Your spray is pure white goodness and blinds enemy player who look at it(center of their screen)

Tricked ya!: You thought this was a spray of an enemy? Well actually it is an enemy! Become invisible when standing near spray

Someone set us up the bomb: This spray of a c4 is... well c4. It will explode

High spray contest: Spray this a certain # of units above your height and grant high jump

Not sure how those would work with levels but there are some ideas for ya! 

Now you are thinking with portals: create two sprays that teleport players when nearby  (or can you put a "use" trigger cause that would be cool)

Blinding spray: Your spray is pure white goodness and blinds enemy player who look at it(center of their screen)

Tricked ya!: You thought this was a spray of an enemy? Well actually it is an enemy! Become invisible when standing near spray

Someone set us up the bomb: This spray of a c4 is... well c4. It will explode

High spray contest: Spray this a certain # of units above your height and grant high jump

Not sure how those would work with levels but there are some ideas for ya! 

+1

Face changed his sprays so they don't have cooldowns. I DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS.

you can just use the /adminspray command

ezpz