Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MONKEH

JB SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF

As state in my opinion about pissing things in JB, when a mass freekill happens, the terrorists are allowed to escape and hide until the mfk gets ct'd or banned. After that, the surviving T's have a high chance to get LR.

AND THEY JUST ASK AN LR FOR HIMSELF NEXT ROUND.

Everytime i'm warden and a MFK happens, i suggest the T to do something for everyone since mass freekill. I mean, most of the people are selfish and they don't give a shit about his freekilled team.

You guys should try to this technique.

As state in my opinion about pissing things in JB, when a mass freekill happens, the terrorists are allowed to escape and hide until the mfk gets ct'd or banned. After that, the surviving T's have a high chance to get LR.

AND THEY JUST ASK AN LR FOR HIMSELF NEXT ROUND.

Everytime i'm warden and a MFK happens, i suggest the T to do something for everyone since mass freekill. I mean, most of the people are selfish and they don't give a shit about his freekilled team.

You guys should try to this technique.

Agree or BASIC ONLY BOMB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those who don't bloodhound and rat out their t's get basic lr. Pit t against t

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Snitches get basic. 

Snitches get basic.

Opposite if you don't snitch am you get basic. I'm not trying to hold up the round finding out where somebody is hiding

Opposite if you don't snitch am you get basic. I'm not trying to hold up the round finding out where somebody is hiding

If he's just hiding like a bitch i'll give him a 60 second warning that I'm putting on beacons and the put them on.. if he's actively rebelling trying to kill CT's and gets snitched out dude that snitched hims gettin bitchslapped.

Nahhhh I'm CT all the way. I'll punish the non-rebelling T if he doesn't play ball and bloodhound. No pardons before 6 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Stupid fucking LRs:

Someone already posted earlier how people shouldn't get LR if they didn't earn it. NO, the T who sat on the toilet in his cell all round doesn't deserve to have a freeday next round. He doesn't even deserve fucking deserve solitary but that's another subject regarding the rule book. Giving awesome LRs when it's undeserved sets a precedence that's bad and boring game behavior is rewarded. Here is how I feel about certain LRs:

Whoaa, as someone who rebels in 90% of the rounds, it is suicide to hide in the toilet. Ct's, dumb or not, will check cells every round. Some are even dumber and I've caught them checking cells when the rest of the cts are playing a game. Anyone who can survive the cell check definitely deserves a place for LR -- the T life ain't easy, know'msay?

That being said, zombie or sonic for simply surviving is dumb and the guy should probs only get basic. Hell, I'd be fine with basic in that case.

Whoaa, as someone who rebels in 90% of the rounds, it is suicide to hide in the toilet. Ct's, dumb or not, will check cells every round. Some are even dumber and I've caught them checking cells when the rest of the cts are playing a game. Anyone who can survive the cell check definitely deserves a place for LR -- the T life ain't easy, know'msay?

That being said, zombie or sonic for simply surviving is dumb and the guy should probs only get basic. Hell, I'd be fine with basic in that case.

Basic only accepted, please proceed to solitary and have another round of sitting in a cell

I've found that the newer and dumber the CT the more likely they will check cells, but if you are playing late at night or just with experienced players then the cell is just too basic for someone to hide and they won't check them.  I've watched a 4 min search of a guy that was AFK in his cell.

I've found that the newer and dumber the CT the more likely they will check cells, but if you are playing late at night or just with experienced players then the cell is just too basic for someone to hide and they won't check them. I've watched a 4 min search of a guy that was AFK in his cell.

Everyone wants to be the CEO and let someone else do the grunt work. And that is how it should be too, the guy getting paid 300k a year shouldn't be picking up someone else's shit.

And it's the spirit of JB to FUCKING SHARE THE CEO POSITION EVERY TURN INSTEAD OF WHORING IT AND GET YOUR BUM ASS IN THAT CELL TO SCRUB THAT TOILET OF PUSSY TERRORIST SCUM

I kinda agree with the OP, but I just like to give freedays period whether they earned it or not.

Of course, if you sat in your cell the whole game, I'm just going to give you a shitty lr like turtle freeday (1-10% movespeed).

---

Holy shit does it piss me off when people use math questions for trivia.

"1+1="

Fuck off you lazy cunts, ask questions like:

"Did Alexander the Great conquer India?" - No

"Who was the first person to be sent into space?" - Yuri Gagarin

"When was Einstein born?" - 1879

"Who was the Nobel Prize named after?" - Alfred Nobel

Add a rule for trivia or something, it's the most common piece of shit on the server besides MFK.

4442043139.png

My internet connection means nothing when your IQ isn't higher than the ping it registers. 

wanna up rep this soo bad