Sign in to follow this  
Tuxedofunk

Holy shit this kid

I remember a kid that came on who killed on sus I slayied him he whined, ect and a staff took over the explanation to him and the kid told him to shut the **** up because he had no power because he wasn't admin...

There's kids that don't know what SO is, just knowing 'Admin' and 'Mod', so they think I'm a fake admin or something or that I don't have any authority whatsoever so they'll talk shit and call the SOs bad

There's kids that don't know what SO is, just knowing 'Admin' and 'Mod', so they think I'm a fake admin or something or that I don't have any authority whatsoever so they'll talk shit and call the SOs bad

Player: are there admins on

Other Player: check tab duh

Player: *checks tab*

Player: *sees multiple SOs*

Player: there's no admins we can rdm

Player: are there admins on

Other Player: check tab duh

Player: *checks tab*

Player: *sees multiple SOs*

Player: there's no admins we can rdm

This is true happened when only I was on the server once. The chat was almost exactly like that too.

My favorite is...

"Any admins on?"

"Yeah lot is on. She is the owner!"

Really? You played enough that you know lot is female yet think she owns the server? Are you mentally challenged? Unless she has been proclaiming herself as the owner when no one is on why do people think anyone with admin owns the server?

This is true happened when only I was on the server once. The chat was almost exactly like that too.

My favorite is...

"Any admins on?"

"Yeah lot is on. She is the owner!"

Really? You played enough that you know lot is female yet think she owns the server? Are you mentally challenged? Unless she has been proclaiming herself as the owner when no one is on why do people think anyone with admin owns the server?

I'm used to seeing that a lot as well. It seems whoever has admin and is on a lot people assume is the owner.

I'm used to seeing that a lot as well. It seems whoever has admin and is on a lot people assume is the owner.

A lot of it has to do with nomenclature. Most of the TTT servers refer to what we call premium admins and SOs as mods and staff/owner is usually admin. I get it all the time when I'm the only admin online.

Is there a way we can increase the awareness of the "report" function outside of admins yelling it at the players? Yesterday I had 6 or 7 people whine about RDM yet only one report filed. It's driving me crazy,

Is there a way we can increase the awareness of the "report" function outside of admins yelling it at the players? Yesterday I had 6 or 7 people whine about RDM yet only one report filed. It's driving me crazy,

I'm pretty sure there is already an automated chat announcement, and every time you die it asks if you were RDMed. (Unless T on Inno)

It's just the inexperienced player that we're dealing with. Can't tell you how many times players will come up to me and shoot me in the face for "looking suspicious" LOL

I'm pretty sure there is already an automated chat announcement, and every time you die it asks if you were RDMed. (Unless T on Inno)

Despite this I still get people yelling that they were rdmed, without even bothering to make a report.

There's also always some guy who's totally quiet, doesn't make a single report, and then out of nowhere blows up in admin chat going "I WAS RDMED THREE ROUNDS AGO WHY HAVENT YOU BANNED THE GUY YET DO YOUR JOB OMG!!!!!!!"

Sent from my Digital2 Platinum using Tapatalk