Sign in to follow this  
KiLLeR

Current Issues

-Timer ends early, it says you have 3:00 minutes and it ends before it even gets close to 0:00.

-Scoreboard doesn't show whose dead, it just says everyones alive all the time.

-Karma sometimes bugs after server crash and gives you 0 karma when you join and you get banned for have to low karma

This is all i've noticed so far, will edit if i come across any more.

EDIT: Occasionally doesn't spawn me with a knife

Edited by K1LLeR

-Timer ends early, it says you have 3:00 minutes and it ends before it even gets close to 0:00.

-Scoreboard doesn't show whose dead, it just says everyones alive all the time.

-Karma sometimes bugs after server crash and gives you 0 karma when you join and you get banned for have to low karma

This is all i've noticed so far, will edit if i come across any more.

welp this happened to me

The scoreboards not supposed to show who's dead or alive since its TTT, im pretty sure its supposed to be a mystery but the other two issues either happened to me or happened to someone I know!  :D

The scoreboards not supposed to show who's dead or alive since its TTT, im pretty sure its supposed to be a mystery but the other two issues either happened to me or happened to someone I know! :D

Ya. Scoreboard gets updated with the faded name "dead player" when someone discovers the body. Which is why people were in the game earlier telling people to type something to see who's alive.

If someone is holding a jihad bomb and they are on your team you can hit tab and see them with a bomb.

On ttt_magma_v2a_slayers you sometimes get spawned under the mp and if you shoot a barrel it spawns gigantic error signs, like the ones from cripz vs bloodz

EDIT: Also ttt_ubwatertown_v4 is horrid, the textures are extremely screwed up and that map should just be deleted lol

Edited by K1LLeR

On ttt_magma_v2a_slayers you sometimes get spawned under the mp and if you shoot a barrel it spawns gigantic error signs, like the ones from cripz vs bloodz

EDIT: Also ttt_ubwatertown_v4 is horrid, the textures are extremely screwed up and that map should just be deleted lol

yep fuck both of these maps

removed both