Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eddy

sG Poker Tournament!

I'm just going to base it off the client time which shows 5pst

Email alerts have been sent. The time is what was advertised in the first post. Follow the directions I just posted. You'll need to reregister for the tournament.

Sorry guys, I fcked up the time conversion. Make sure you thank chosen for taking over the tournament, I've got a graduation party I've got to be at today.

C12K, any chance you can make sure everyone who has applied for the club is accepted so they can register?

So,
It says registered 2 weeks prior to tournament... what if I haven't been active in about 4 years? Can I still play :P?

Pocket Aces (3rd hand I think)

http://imgur.com/PNH771Z

Errr...

The pocket aces award is generally given to a player who wins a showdown with pocket aces. You won because everyone folded. Your tablemates denied you won the award via showdown. Because enough witnesses can vouch for Shadow winning with pocket aces immediately after the tournament began, he is awarded the prize for pocket aces.

Errr...

The pocket aces award is generally given to a player who wins a showdown with pocket aces. You won because everyone folded. Your tablemates denied you won the award via showdown. Because I can't track the next person who won the award, the pocket aces award will be forfeited this tournament. The donor has the option of awarding it to the fifth place player OR reclaiming their prize.

I won pocket Aces on the first 7 hands. My table can vouch. I knocked out Ctark.

I won pocket Aces on the fist 7 hands. My table can vouch. I knocked out Ctark.

About 5 people came to me with pocket aces won at showdown. There is no way to verify who was first after ivanns.

About 5 people came to me with pocket aces won at showdown. There is no way to verify who was first after ivanns.

I thought I was first to come to you since it was like 3-5 minutes after he said he won. I came to you VIA TS unless someone else beat me coming to tell you.

I won pocket Aces on the first 7 hands. My table can vouch. I knocked out Ctark.

Was there, believe it was second hand.

I thought I was first to come to you since it was like 3-5 minutes after he said he won. I came to you VIA TS unless someone else beat me coming to tell you.

Was there, believe it was second hand.

OK, Shadow is awarded the pocket aces award.

Wow, those are good prizes. Good luck to everyone.

finished about 20mins ago

rip shadow/clamps