Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alicia

A message

You're an easy target. That's about it. Everyone coming here at a young age (including me) mostly had to and has to deal with getting shit. Suck it up. You don't know these people In real life so who the fuck cares what they say.

ur always 12 here

Sorry Fountain, I'm sorry that u are having a hard time but u just got to laugh it off and keep on ur day! This fags don't have no life but to troll people! I got so much shit at first 5 years ago but hey u just got to laugh with them sometimes its the internet its going to happen no matter what u try to do to avoided it! Keep ur head up and come play war3!

Sorry Fountain, I'm sorry that u are having a hard time but u just got to laugh it off and keep on ur day! This fags don't have no life but to troll people! I got so much shit at first 5 years ago but hey u just got to laugh with them sometimes its the internet its going to happen no matter what u try to do to avoided it! Keep ur head up and come play war3!

I'm sorry but this hurt my head while I was reading it. :(

I have no opinion of you either way - my only experiences of you have been you rage quitting a 10 man shortly after it started, and a lot of really stupid stuff i hear come out of your mouth on JB.

This right here, this is why we still give you shit...

Forget about not getting into the clan, recruitment is nothing but a circle jerk and getting through the circle jerk shouldn't be something you consider "prestigious".

Just continue playing with the people in sG that aren't assholes and retards and stop caring about what other people think, you will never be in a situation where everyone likes you.

Also those 10 mans are usually cancer and are always plagued with people trolling and being assholes(especially when nau is involved), if you don't like that kind of shit don't participate in them

Forget about not getting into the clan, recruitment is nothing but a circle jerk and getting through the circle jerk shouldn't be something you consider "prestigious".

I've been around for a while now and have no interest in going through recruitment. Play with all the sg fools every night and that won't change beeing official. Don't worry about it.

And as for beeing young. Well I was a 12 year old on cs at one point too. I didn't think about it back then but my older self would have muted me and probably would have been kind of a dick too. Just part of the gaming experience. Just be glad ure gonna grow up and not have to worry about it

That fucking nauFrage guy...

*Obligatory Scapegoat* 

everything is naufrages fault now

#plznoJP

That fucking nauFrage guy...

*Obligatory Scapegoat* 

everything is naufrages fault now

#plznoJP

You brought in on yourself sir. By far my favorite pre-recruit, swiftly transforming into my least favourite SO. It hurts thinking about how beautiful you once were.

You brought in on yourself sir. By far my favorite pre-recruit, swiftly transforming into my least favourite SO. It hurts thinking about how beautiful you once were.

Dont worry I stopped giving a fuck and started drinking again.

Dont worry I stopped giving a fuck and started drinking again.

See what you have done rayne! We need to get rid of you before you drive the entire clan into alcoholism. We have children you know? Think of the children! The poor drunk children. 

who cares people are dicks thats the society we live in and be careful of nau he has a glock and likes to threaten people about it hahahahaha just talk shit back thats what i do :)

See what you have done rayne! We need to get rid of you before you drive the entire clan into alcoholism. We have children you know? Think of the children! The poor drunk children.

My hidden agenda isn't as translucent as I once thought!

Paging cows my AA sponsor...Raynes triggering me.

If they cause you this much just from a 10 man, don't play with them, that's it. It's only a game, don't let this shit get to ya so much.

And don't be afraid to call out fuck bois, tell us who it is and I'll date rape them for you.

434b6a6a663cee050a29db29f972c034.jpg