Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

Custom Skin Expertises

I was thinking that it would be cool to have races get a certain special skin at certain levels. For example, as Remilia Scarlet is a Weeaboo class we can give her a custom skin at say lvl 100. 

Not to mention for classes, that would be considered 'too OP' to warrant an expertise, we can add cosmetic skins that offer some sort of reward for being a scumbag race whore *cough* pug.

My thoughts would be like Infected getting a more sinister looking skin at lvl 100

maybe even giving Sensei a ninja skin at lvl 150? 

Thoughts, comments, or better ideas?

I don't think there are any good skins out there apart from the ones we already have in the store plugin.. So it would require making those skins and I don't think we still have any 3d modeler capable of doing such things...

I don't think there are any good skins out there apart from the ones we already have in the store plugin.. So it would require making those skins and I don't think we still have any 3d modeler capable of doing such things...

True, I think as the game ages though there will be more skins available. If only we could just get a bunch of skins at once :D

I fully support this as long as human alliance is the first candidate for a skin.

This also fits the mmorpg endgame reward system of cosmetic over stats that I prefer. I can deal with not having +5 extra damage as long as I look fabulous.

I can do playdoh 3D models for 350$ an hour.

edit: Example of Sally Struthers from south park.

4.jpg

for reference.

fSally_Jabba.jpg

Edited by Naufrage