Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arrkham

CSGO Custom Server Issues

So I tried to play CSGO just barely and this has been going on ever since I got my new computer. Each time I try to play JB, CSGO crashes. I have done everything to try to get it to work. I have verified integrity of game cache, I have reinstalled CSGO, then Steam, and then even my OS. I also have tried other servers on CSGO and they work. I successfully played on our ZE server and a few other servers. Not sure what to do next. I am running Windows 10 Technical Preview, Build 10074. 

Well it works fine with ZE and EVERY other server, just not JB. So its not like its game specific. 

I have played with no problems in windows 10 for the last 4 build

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

When I had Windows 10 running (when it was first released) I had to manually download the jb maps.. I'm not sure why it was only that. But I had the same issues, so anytime it was switched to a map I hadn't downloaded my game would crash and I'd have to go get it. You may try doing this, see if it fixes the issue.

he said he reinstalled and verified his game cache

You may want to try reinstalling, it could be a corrupt or missing file.

try to download some of the maps from the workshop and some skins see if that works one of the files may be corrupt