Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Ross Zombie

D&D

i roll an endurance check against your intimidate

Too bad you rolled a 1 then curl up in the fetal position while sucking your thumb and quietly say over your sobbing that you aren't no mommas boy.

First seasion went well. We played for upwards of 9 hours or something. I think we just need to get used to the game and playing smarter. Camel was just facepalming most of the time I assume at our playing.

First seasion went well. We played for upwards of 9 hours or something. I think we just need to get used to the game and playing smarter. Camel was just facepalming most of the time I assume at our playing.

Hahaha. We'll get it together next session.

Did I not say that camel would be facepalming for most of the session?

Also maybe that dam crystal doesn't freaken give me low rolls at the beginning of the next session.

Yeah hopefully once we figure out great ways to set eachother up turn-after-turn we can just deal damage like crazy. We can't really do anything about shit poor rolls.

Yeah hopefully once we figure out great ways to set eachother up turn-after-turn we can just deal damage like crazy. We can't really do anything about shit poor rolls.

Fucking Ghost and his 1s.

I enjoyed casually hitting a couple of you with my careful strike...thanks Obama.

Guess you weren't careful enough with that arrow hitting my freaken shoulder

I also looked it up, your racial attributes (ex +2 Dex) adds on AFTER you allocate your ability score. So if you have 16 for Dex then it goes straight up to 18. Its in the base handbook

Yeah it never occurred to me that there are some battles you can't win and should run away. Saturday we will do better

oh god they're learning, ill have to change strategies

Confirming our group is on for 1pm central this saturday. I have a birthday dinner I need to make later that night. Want to make sure we get a good session in before that.