Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Ross Zombie

D&D

Me and my wife played 5E for the first time with friends over the weekend. Holy shit balls does it take some time to get set up and play. But it's pretty fun

I decided to go with a half-orc fighter with dual wielding hammers. *My buddy has my sheet to make it a PDF*

I was wondering if you guys play as well, and what are some resources you have found? I know it's tough to find apps and resources for 5e because WOTC keep pulling copy right infringements.

I played online, for the first time ever. 

I was a damphir, wielded a rapier and just fucked around. It was pretty fun.

I'd be more than open to try to play again, but the group of people I was in was just very disorganized and we never finished the game, we all just went our own ways.

sG D&D event incomming (?) no? ok i'll show myself out.

https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/5e_Races

i play with my general manager and few other managers at my work.

currently making a new campaign but in the previous i was a half orc barbarian with a spiked shield and flame sword, the new campaign im going to be a bard.

pretty fun, i captured a baby grimlock and put it in my backpack, forgot about it and my backpack turned into grimlock baby soup

I've only ever played a Star Wars rpg, it was pretty sick but I'd love to try D&D if anyone is willing to start one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the tough part is finding someone who is familiar with the game and others to play. The dm bought his own book and studied for a week to know the game. It took 10 hours for all 6 of us to set up our characters.

The really shorty part is all the automatic character sights only work for the pervious versions and they throw their legal hammer fast

I69beX1.jpg

I havent played DnD for 8+ years...

I want to though.

This shit right here is why I love this game! If you have funny friends with quick humor, the game gets fun as shit fast.

I'd be willing to throw in The Witcher 3 (get one for free because of my TitanX, just have to redeem it), if we can get something going this weekend.

Requirements would have to be not being a complete douche during gameplay and must keep playing for a significant amount of hours.

Or give it to the DM that is willing to teach us noobs

I'd be willing to throw in The Witcher 3 (get one for free because of my TitanX, just have to redeem it), if we can get something going this weekend.

Requirements would have to be not being a complete douche during gameplay and must keep playing for a significant amount of hours.

Or give it to the DM that is willing to teach us noobs

alright I'm in

Alright, I got the key for The Witcher 3. Now all we really need is a DM and maybe some other prizes. Unless Name volunteered for DM?

Alright, I got the key for The Witcher 3. Now all we really need is a DM and maybe some other prizes. Unless Name volunteered for DM?

Yeah I'll absolutely DM for free game