Sign in to follow this  
Face

WCS1 Race Poll

Poll  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which WCS1 race do you want the most? (descriptions below)

• [K] Antlion
    • [!] Forest Elf
    • Motoko Kusanagi
    • [K] Ronin
    • Valsharess, Drow Queen

[K] Antlion: Shake & bonus DMG| HP & Resists| Speed | Regen | [ability] Passive LJ and Short Teleport Ability | [ultimate] Dig Underground

[!] Forest Elf (scout, duelies, grenades): Chance to burn on hit | tag enemies (creates a trail) | low grav + LJ | cash steal | [togglable ultimate]You climb up in the air and hide (pushed upwards a certain distance) and become ult immune

Motoko Kusanagi: Speed+Lowgrav | Bonus Knife Damage | Shield Resist | Banish Attack | Bonus Damage during ult | [ultimate] temporary invis (not a knife race despite the bonus knife dmg skill)

[K] Ronin: Gain10-50% speed boost for 3s when attacked | chance to do +10-50dmg on right click | [ability to switch betwee] 20-60% headshot immunity OR 10-30% speed boost | 10-50% low gravity | Slow enemy by 10-30% | Heal 2-10HP every 3s while still | [ultimate] Gain 50% evasion for some duration 35-15s cooldown

Valsharess, Drow Queen: Evasion | Invis Reveal on hit | Ultimate Immunity | small radius ESP that flicks on and off for very short durations | [ultimate] creates a black orb (like unholy paladin radius), players inside the circle cannot be seen and have darkened screens (enemies are darker tho)

Any values are obviously subject to change. No guarantee on how long it would take to get it on the server, but likely no longer than a week to have it in tester.

Also for the record I'm not voting but if there is a tie whenever I decide to end the poll my vote decides :)

edit: feel free to move your votes around if you think your first choice cannot win 

Drow Queen - need more ulti immune races, need more invis counters, and the only ESP races we have are Stalker and Smoke.

These are good and all but I'm not seeing Rogue of Kartosh on the list

Drow Queen - need more ulti immune races, need more invis counters, and the only ESP races we have are Stalker and Smoke.

There is always Sloth

Drow tester as well  :ph34r:

The ult works a lot differently than before but I don't think we wanna do the big black orb thing, I'm open to suggestions.

No I cannot make the circle/orb things black, going darker makes them transparent so they just go invis.