Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Count

Fit sG members I need your help

Alright I'm tired of being lazy and I'm going to bulk.

Any tl;dr tips on bulking? Height - 5'8-9 (cant remember), weight 145 lbs. 

Probably gonna do the newbie style "fitnesspal" bulking 3k calories a day and go from there. How do I learn my macros, what type of food is best to eat for bulking? (is it better to go calorie over quality? Should i just get 4 Double Quarter pounders per meal, or eat 2 lbs of salmon?) 

What should I do in bulking period? (work out lightly, run a lot or just do what i've been doing and not work out) 

I have a high metabolism and can't get fat normally (19 years old.) so in my case would it be better to do nothing, or what exatcly should i be looking forward to? 

I'm not looking to get BIG, i'm looking to get more muscular and over all in shape.

what's your definition of BIG? 

vegan diets are known to have low calorie counts and most people tend to lose body fat on them. Its kinda common news if you follow some of the bodybuilding diets and such. o.O.He also wants to do this in two months, so extreme results generally warrant extreme changes. (depending on his current body).

Also fats from nuts and such are much healthier than butter and shit. Lol. It doesnt equate 1:1 on fats and such. 

I think chosen's point is that caloric intake is more dependent on the person rather than if they're a vegan or omnivore or anywhere in between. I'm vegan and get just as many calories and as much protein as when I ate animal products.

The point was to direct him toward something easier to follow. Im not stating you cant tweak shit to the max, im saying in a general idea a vegan diet is a easier course of eating to drop weight with. You can do caloric intake with mcdonalds, its not gona make you earn a six pack in 2 months. Vegan diets tend to be healthier and such. Read a bit past the "vegan" part and take it for the actual diet benefits.