Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaveTheFTAAA

World Of Warcraft Status/Stories

cut the baddies out of the raid and the magic happens

7908a6c848794b984da4752217361021.png

its ok i asked to come but was denied for some reason even though im top 8 dps

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fzJFynwHk2YCBmg9#type=damage-done&boss=1704&wipes=1

Blander and Kamhain weren't invited, Edward and Fercius were in the balcony group, which gimps their DPS. IMO we still could have brought you (assuming you had all the correct buff items/enchants), but I wasn't even aware you were trying to join. PS I was against inviting Vollas because I am a meanie, he proceeded to come in with +75 buff food and a misunderstanding of mechanics, but still wound up 3rd place in heals  Kappa

I was just kidding haha I'm only 670 heals. I would've been rekt. 

i was referring to tristan, sorry, failed to quote. PS we're recruiting healers if you aren't bad

i was referring to tristan, sorry, failed to quote. PS we're recruiting healers if you aren't bad

Pretty much solo healed heroic highmaul last night and I've pulled 50k HPS during heroic Thogar before if that counts for anything.

No active account but got a dank Lv 40 Tauren Warrior that I haven't touched since WotLK

maxresdefault.jpg

This game died for me after TBC, once Karazhan was pointless I hated the game.

Played until MOP came out then sacked it off, having ninja pandas in the game made it too furry for me.

Quit two weeks ago. All of my friends on the server I've played on since I began have left. My guild is pretty garbage and insists on carrying scrubs and people who constantly underperform or stand in the fire. I realized one night that I no longer cared for the game, it just didn't matter if we downed it or not I'd be mad at the end of the night anyway so I ended my sub. I've got a lot of time to burn now...