Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr Pepper

NOBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZ

i miss the noballz rule :/

squeakers taking warden everyround gives me headaches. idk why rule is gone it made the server seem more professional and gave it a more mature atmosphere and thats why i stayed and thats why i came back (but aside from custom lr the server feel like just another JB server to me now). and if i here something like oh well they cant control their voice...blah blah blah....well i had to wait a year before i could join ct side in css (cuz yea i was 12 when i first joined a sG server) cuz i was dead smack in the middle of puberty and my voice was cracking. to be honest i really didnt mind not going on ct as long as there were plenty of non-squeakers willing to take warden. these kids just dont know how to warden i wish the noballz rule would atleast apply to warden.

DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY IM JUST EXPRESSING MY OPINION.

this video dosent take place in sG but kinda proves my point, kids just dont have enough EXP with warden and often give unclear orders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWvHBiCO7T4

U know what gives me headaches? All these posts about "BringbackNoballs", they should be able to talk as much as any other. Simple solution, mute them if u really cant stand it.