Vanilla shenanigans

In this situation

Step 1: Call out an unsuspecting inno

Step 2: Juan deag him

Step 3: ID the body

Step 4: Explain yourself

Step 5: Repeat

Works every time.

My favourite T strategy is still the one I did once on rebirth.

Step 1: Buy a jihad

Step 2: Wait for a T buddy to die

Step 3: ID the body, pretend you found it

Step 4: State clearly over the mic "I found a jihad on so-and-so's body I'm gonna play with it"

Step 5: Do that thing where you start the jihad then throw it away before it can blow up a few times in front of everyone

Step 6: Gain their trust, "isn't it so fun to play with jihads guize???!!!"

Step 7: Wait for them to start going "I want to try!" and crowd around

Step 8: Say "ok so-and-so but i want to do it one last time"

Step 9: Start the jihad again, let it blow up this time

Step 10: Your 72 virgins await

I did it once and got six people gg

Step 4: State clearly over the mic "I found a jihad on so-and-so's body I'm gonna play with it"

Step 5: Do that thing where you start the jihad then throw it away before it can blow up a few times in front of everyone

That is beautiful. Totally gonna try this.

But lot what if you have two t buddies and one dies and the other crowds around you with all the others when you set off the jihad bomb??????

But lot what if you have two t buddies and one dies and the other crowds around you with all the others when you set off the jihad bomb??????

You'll blow up. They will report you. Nothing will happen. Those are the same idiots that complain about being blown up by c4.... actually I take that back. They don't know why they died but only they died from a traitor buddy.

It doesn't matter if there is an overlay on their screen with the c4. It doesn't matter you told them repeatedly in traitor voice chat about c4/jihad. It doesn't matter you told the repeatedly in team chat about c4/jihad. You can't help stupid.

Step 1: Save up credits

Step 2: BOMBS EVERYWHERE

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit

Don't you be using my tactics!!!

Ahh, nothing like finding 8 credits on a dead detective. Let the fun begin!

You'll blow up. They will report you. Nothing will happen. Those are the same idiots that complain about being blown up by c4.... actually I take that back. They don't know why they died but only they died from a traitor buddy.

It doesn't matter if there is an overlay on their screen with the c4. It doesn't matter you told them repeatedly in traitor voice chat about c4/jihad. It doesn't matter you told the repeatedly in team chat about c4/jihad. You can't help stupid.

Don't you be using my tactics!!!

Ahh, nothing like finding 8 credits on a dead detective. Let the fun begin!

I was a T with him once and he planted so many c4's that I was to scared to walk around the map because I might forget about one of his c4's and get blown up on accident

You can't help 90% of vanilla

Most of the people on vanilla are not stupid you just have those people who think rdming is fun, you also will have those people who think rdming is fun but they shouldn't be slayed for it, then you just have flat out stupid people.

Most of the people on vanilla are not stupid you just have those people who think rdming is fun, you also will have those people who think rdming is fun but they shouldn't be slayed for it, then you just have flat out stupid people.

Most of the *regulars on vanilla

Most of the *regulars on vanilla

This.

I do encounter regulars that are pretty dumb and make stupid mistakes but they quickly apologize and do their best to make sure they pay the price.

But as for people who just jump on the server because there's a lot of people on it, they're either foreign, stupid, or looking for a good server. The stupid ones make it harder for new people to find a good server to hang around on, and the foreigners just make it hard to properly punish because I have no idea what they're saying and I doubt many of them have any idea what's going on.

I was once one of those people looking for a good server, luckily I invested the time to be able to help maintain it as a good server.

Don't get me started, I'll explain a rule on something they say they understand next thing I know they are breaking it... Several times over, no one can be that stupid, they are trolls acting stupid, distinct differance

Edited by yellowwhy

Yesterday, some idiot finds a c4. He's inno. He disarms it. You go inno!!!

He calls for the detective, asking the detective to DNA it. Splendid work, inno!!!!!!!

He then decides to go full potato and instead of just putting it down, sets it for 10 minutes in a huge group of people, and OF COURSE someone tries to disarm it and everybody fucking dies. You fucked up, inno!!!!!

He then complained for like three trillion rounds about the one slay he was given for his dumbassery.

Yesterday, some idiot finds a c4. He's inno. He disarms it. You go inno!!!

He calls for the detective, asking the detective to DNA it. Splendid work, inno!!!!!!!

He then decides to go full potato and instead of just putting it down, sets it for 10 minutes in a huge group of people, and OF COURSE someone tries to disarm it and everybody fucking dies. You fucked up, inno!!!!!

He then complained for like three trillion rounds about the one slay he was given for his dumbassery.

200.gif

Step 1: Lie and say you have a DNA scanner.

Step 2: Lie and say you have DNA on an inno

Step 3: Kill inno

Step 4: "lol RIP he RDM'd someone"

Step 5: Repeat