Sign in to follow this  
Sith

Vanilla shenanigans

Bacon, that was the shot of the century, DudePerfect would be proud.

When Sith, JBC, lnternet and I are on at the same time, I swear to god, it becomes an episode of The Office. The shenanigans are real. My favorite is when someone shouts out, "____ is a Terrorist!" and the server collectively loses it's shit until that person is dead. I remember one dude cried on the mic from laughing so hard when he realized he fell for the troll.

Or when someone kills a T but before they can check the body they kill that person then so on and so on....

Edited by foreverfisherman

Or when someone kills a T but before they can check the body they kill that person then so on and so on....

I think you mean the person who killed the T got killed before they could checked the body.

I think you mean the person who killed the T got killed before they could checked the body.

Yea basically lol

People on Vanilla are so trigger happy and morons.

You could be talking for 30 seconds about how you think someone is a traitor. Then they do something and you explain it over the mic "oh hey, so and so is a traitor! I just saw them do this."

There is a huge group of people and you again say, "so and so is a traitor they did this" and then proceed to shoot him up. It is a huge group of people and you kill one person and start to walk over to the body.

It has been several seconds since you stopped shooting, you only shot one person, it was in a large group of people with no one else shooting, and you are going to identify body. Before you can get to body someone else identifies it and it was a traitor! Yeah, you did good but nope... someone unloads an entire clip in you while every yells stop. Their excuse... "he killed someone!" 

Why the hell if I was a traitor would shot only one person in a group and stop then go identify the body and why when it was identified you waited 2 seconds then killed me?

Not only are you are moron but obviously on the "slow side" since it took you several seconds to process what happened and then you unloaded an entire clip to try and kill me while I didn't shoot back.

Why the hell if I was a traitor would shot only one person in a group and stop then go identify the body and why when it was identified you waited 2 seconds then killed me?

In this situation

Step 1: Call out an unsuspecting inno

Step 2: Juan deag him

Step 3: ID the body

Step 4: Explain yourself

Step 5: Repeat

Works every time.

In this situation

Step 1: Call out an unsuspecting inno

Step 2: Juan deag him

Step 3: ID the body

Step 4: Explain yourself

Step 5: Repeat

Works every time.

Or kill someone and lie your ass off like saying "he was trying to shoot me" or RDM me

Probably the most annoying thing is when you get killed as a T even though you never shot or did anything and the only thing they say in the report is "you were a Traitor!!"

Probably the most annoying thing is when you get killed as a T even though you never shot or did anything and the only thing they say in the report is "you were a Traitor!!"

Better yet... "My friend said you where a traitor!"... yes, this has happened more then once and at least one time they thought it was completely acceptable

Better yet... "My friend said you where a traitor!"... yes, this has happened more then once and at least one time they thought it was completely acceptable

I had this happen to me last night because I killed his friend in the nether with the T trap.

Or when friends are playing and you kill one of them because they were a Traitor and then the other guy (who's an inno) kills you for killing their friend. 

I have seen "my roommate told me", "you killed my brother", "lolfucku im ghosting sowut"

I've had someone admit in chat that he was in a Skype call with another person that was in the game lol

I've had someone admit in chat that he was in a Skype call with another person that was in the game lol

I understand that people use Skype but I mean if you're both in the same game just use the in-game chat. That's what me and my friends do.

That happens to me every time i e fuking T and they say i shoot someone witch i have not and more then once

Edited by chet