Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Afro A Kill is a Kill

Respecting Admins(Paidmins)?

So Ive been kicked by Hyper (A Paidmin) 3 Times For "Disrespecting Admin"...

Im Pretty sure that this isn't a rule much less kick-able offense.

He was mad that I made a Point and Proved him wrong, So I guess Kicking is the Best Option for him...

2829099b32.png

What should I do to Report Him?

Read the protocol (http://www.joinsg.net/topic/6595-protocol-for-reporting-an-abusive-player/)

and once youve done so, follow the steps required.

Heres a TLDR version : Get proof hes abusing, (photos, demos preffered tough), the " I said this he did that"  story doesnt count for shit unless theres proof

Report him on the complaint department section of forums

Wait for admins to resolve/ban

If you kick for disrespect before you warn, gag, mute or silence, you're a fucking douche bag. Bottom line.

Dear god. FIRST OF ALL. Paidmins should never punish other paidmin cause it just leads to a fucking paidmin war and then both of you lose admin. Second of all yes Afro admin disrespect is a thing. 

Dear god. FIRST OF ALL. Paidmins should never punish other paidmin. Second of all yes Afro admin disrespect is a thing. 

LOL. I'm just supposed to sit around as he calls me things I'd prefer he'd not. You'd think he'd have learned something, yet I've been kicked & banned by him several times for "abuse". If a paidmen is clearly abusing, for example something that happened not too long ago, RTV, am I supposed to just let him do that or just wait for a "real" admin to punish him. Take screenshots and wait for someone to do something about it?

LOL. I'm just supposed to sit around as he calls me things I'd prefer he'd not. You'd think he'd have learned something, yet I've been kicked & banned by him several times for "abuse". If a paidmen is clearly abusing, for example something that happened not too long ago, RTV, am I supposed to just let him do that or just wait for a "real" admin to punish him. Take screenshots and wait for someone to do something about it?

Since admin disrespect is a fairly loose rule, just don't be a dick about it. Warn them and don't be hypersensitive.

You don't have to wait for another admin. Make sure you demo him disrespecting or whatever he's doing to piss you off, then warn him, if it continues, use mute/gag/silence commands. If he retaliates (again make sure you demo) you can contact an SO, Staff member or post all your evidence in the complaint department and something will be done if you have all the information needed. Just don't be too uptight, you're on the internet. You're gonna be fucked with.

If you haven't realized. Staff is real good about handling the CD. I don't think I've ever seen a complaint in there for more than 12 hours.

Since admin disrespect is a fairly loose rule, just don't be a dick about it. Warn them and don't be hypersensitive.

In one of the link I posted it clearly states that paidmens don't have to enforce the rules, but must be familiar with them. He should've known better. As for what Velo said, its not like the only thing was him calling me names. Thats basically what the entire internet is. He was abusing, because I have the power to punish I felt I didn't need to contact an SO up until the point he banned me without reason.

In one of the link I posted it clearly states that paidmens don't have to enforce the rules, but must be familiar with them. He should've known better.

You dont have to enforce the rules unless when its casual for you to do so , like pulling the "Respecting paidmins" one out of your ass im assuming?

So by your logic youre gonna enforce whatever rule you feel like enforcing? 

I mean, or you enforce them all, or you don't enforce any. 

You dont have to enforce the rules unless when its casual for you to do so , like pulling the "Respecting paidmins" one out of your ass im assuming?

So by your logic youre gonna enforce whatever rule you feel like enforcing? 

I mean, or you enforce them all, or you don't enforce any. 

I hope you realize that I am only one person. You play on JB, you don't happen to be admin, but if you were you'd see its physically impossible to enforce every single rule at all times. If you can find me a person that actually does that then sure, I'm wrong. I try my best to enforce all of them, but like I said it just isn't possible.

Well Now, He Some how Banned me...

Ill Be Posting a Demo of the What he calls Admin Disrespect.

He was just mad that I Proved him wrong and involved Cursing :/

Its Really That simple.

I banned you while I was banned (by you). Your logic is impeccable. You never proved me wrong in any way, and you were bothering me. You're nothing more than a nuisance. 

dear paidmins, do not ban each other for a reason like this. I will be talking with our financial  advisor  and decided what i should do. For now, hyperfang will be unbanned, so will afro for the time being.

that being said, you guys are not to cause a bitch fest while in the server, or i promise you'll be dropped again.

Paidmins kicking for admin disrespect causes me to lose all respect for them. Unless a player is repeatedly badgering an paidmin over a correct decision, you shouldn't even consider admin disrespect a thing.

/personal opinion

I banned you while I was banned (by you). Your logic is impeccable. You never proved me wrong in any way, and you were bothering me. You're nothing more than a nuisance. 

So if I'm understanding correctly, you punished him because he was bothering you?

Besides the 2 times you Freeslayed me and failure to comply with Punishment method.

You went straight to kicking instead of using

the warn/slay/kick/ban method of punishment.

So going straight to kicking isnt just an asshole move but its against rules.

So here's how we make this really easy and simple. I'm going to user colors and everything to make sure I get the point across: (Edit: apparently colors dont work..rip)

Paidmins do not discipline other paidmins. I do not care what reasoning you try to use to justify it, see previous sentence. If you are having an issue with another paidmin, type "record <insert person here>" and take screenshots. If there's an SO on, get their attention so they can step in to deal with it.

Now that we got that out of the way, if this red text somehow still falls on blind eyes and I see this shit happening again, I'm going to be far less polite. 

2 months ago Hyper was a good paidmin. 

I remember once he freekilled me and I bitched at him and he was like "Sorry, shit happens no need for you to leash out at me like that" and I felt like a dick for pseudo-raging

Now as time passes he's acting more autistic with his choices than before. Maybe you shoudlve stopped getting paidmin 2 months ago hyper. 

I still think you're more in the wrong than Afro, even tough theres no winner in this fight.

2 months ago Hyper was a good paidmin. 

I remember once he freekilled me and I bitched at him and he was like "Sorry, shit happens no need for you to leash out at me like that" and I felt like a dick for pseudo-raging

Now as time passes he's acting more autistic with his choices than before. Maybe you shoudlve stopped getting paidmin 2 months ago hyper. 

I still think you're more in the wrong than Afro, even tough theres no winner in this fight.

Is it weird that I kinda agree with you? I think that being around all these jb people just does something to people.