Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YungTrapLord

ANOTHER ADMIN ABUSE

ok id like the be unbanned from teamspeak your admins were being very disrespectful so me sticking up for myself is completely in the right. I went into the nerd channel, i mean runescape channel and all they were doing was having nerd orgasm talk about star wars n i was cracking up. not on mic but in chat so what they did was they banned me instead of moving me from the channel. Direct admin abuse i dont have screenshots or anything because i was not warned but im sure you guys can check the logs you're all big boys :) peace n love ill see you on the jb server soon have a good day cuties

also idk who banned me my name on teamspeak is yungtraplord

based off your past post history I have no reason to believe you, also learn to edit rather than double post.

ripperonssssss sean thanks

based off your past post history I have no reason to believe you, also learn to edit rather than double post.

ripperonssssss sean thanks

I dont care if you have a reason to think the white house wasnt white toots i dont care about you people im just trying to have a good time not a hard concept. griefing isnt allowed in the servers ventrilo its perfectly fine k thx bai :)

disrespect is allowed i can speak my mind if they cant have an intelligent conversation they should leave the channel im in n go to a private channel like theyre there for

u think ur smart boy? cause u aint

disrespect is allowed i can speak my mind if they cant have an intelligent conversation they should leave the channel im in n go to a private channel like theyre there for

No it isn't and I don't see how any of these posts so far have been intelligent...

FYI: This was in News and Debate so no Infraction plz

No it isn't and I don't see how any of these posts so far have been intelligent...

FYI: This was in News and Debate so no Infraction plz

were getting a debate going :) im not making a complaint just wondering why i was banned thanks

GRAMMAR

*facepalm* you think youre cute? cuz u aint

which is why u have a hentai profile pic lmao

oh damn a troll.

were getting a debate going :) im not making a complaint just wondering why i was banned thanks

Because you were breaking the Global General Rule of respecting all players/(also maybe spamming) and was punished at the administrators discretion. 

▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄ 
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄ 
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄ 
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄ 
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄ 
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄ 
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

Because you were breaking the Global General Rule of respecting all players/(also maybe spamming) and was punished at the administrators discretion. 

thank you now why is that so hard to put in the ban reason or to tell me before i was banned to avoid this whole fiasco? 

▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄

░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌

░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█

░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌

░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄

░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄

░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄

░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄

░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄

░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

2ius31j.jpg