Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

A Day in the Life: GTA 5

So as most of you know GTA 5 came out on the PC.  I was a little late to the party (getting the game) so Fugner and Klark decided to show me around Los Santos. Here is the result.

e9zzoC5A90-gmiUYX4qiEQ_0_0.jpgThis is myself in the middle, klark on the left, and fug on the right.

Moments after this we jumped off the mountain we stood on and parachuted down the town below us (took us a couple of tries the first time we rolled down the side of the mountain and died.) Later on Klark had to leave so we had to move on without him. We decided to get a prostitute for the night and finally get a chance to spend all our hard earned cash. However, only one person could be in the car so I had to lurk in the shadows until the prostitute made her move into the car. Getting into the position and taking pictures like a mofo paparazzi.

n2px0_QgR0OVc1qTjq8XgA_0_0.jpg

If you think this alone was enough woman for fugner you were wrong, right after this we had to finish the night with a trip to the stripclub and see some booty. But first we had to get drunk as fuck.

-8LweqLMd02G13pRlRKsuQ_0_0.jpgWe proceeded to make it rain on them hoes and chastity (a stripper) took a great liking for me. We all got lap dances and went home afterwards either way this game is awesome, I played it for only a day but the things to do astound me, the list goes on and on.  

End.

PS. Bonus pic

76S5IZA4JEeQeHPzjA7h6g_0_0.jpg 

Dude I can't even load GTA V because of a socialclub launcher issue with my GPU, I'm waiting on Rockstar to release a patch so I can play :c  Glad at least someone had fun in the lovely world of Los Santos though.