Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

camelFun

T-1L - ANIMOSO

Just gonna paste what's on the page.

So I've finally finished this track. It took me quite a while, and I really experimented with fewer over-complications of certain means of creation, and kind of a different approach to my usual, unorthodox composition. Turns out following a formula might be good.

Anyway, this is an Electro House track or something, mastered using Headphones with various huge tracks as references for clarity and loudness. It's my best master to date, and I think that has mostly to do with all the space in the mix being filled up, giving it a wide feel.

Hope you enjoy, and as always, it's a free download.

Please give me all your feedback, critiques, and thoughts. Without all of your responses I wouldn't have made this—what I consider to be my best work!

Sounds good, not really my type of music tho. I would short it down abit from 2:00-3:00 and more of: 0:30-1:15. Atleast in my opinion. Great work!

I went ahead and downloaded your song and hooked up my DDJSX to beat match it to Daenerys [Max Freegrant] By Sunny Lax and I was not disappoint.

I would tell you to chill out mid song because it still feels like you're going at 100%, it need a breather in there. At around 1:05, it's really not noticeable but it my right channel, I hear what I think is a super quiet phaser just looping, I would loved to have heard more of that, plus it fills up the room better. Exactly at the 1 minute mark where you cutoff, I personally think that was fine, but then five seconds later, you blew it up too fast. In the span of about 5 seconds from 1:00 to 1:05, the whole buildup felt weird. At 1:05 I would've continued on dropping it as low as I could get away with and then let the vocals that you used from 0:55 to 1:00 grow from 1:10 to like 1:30.

I thought you told me you didn't like Electro, or trouse, or none of that stuff?

I went ahead and downloaded your song and hooked up my DDJSX to beat match it to Daenerys [Max Freegrant] By Sunny Lax and I was not disappoint.

I would tell you to chill out mid song because it still feels like you're going at 100%, it need a breather in there. At around 1:05, it's really not noticeable but it my right channel, I hear what I think is a super quiet phaser just looping, I would loved to have heard more of that, plus it fills up the room better. Exactly at the 1 minute mark where you cutoff, I personally think that was fine, but then five seconds later, you blew it up too fast. In the span of about 5 seconds from 1:00 to 1:05, the whole buildup felt weird. At 1:05 I would've continued on dropping it as low as I could get away with and then let the vocals that you used from 0:55 to 1:00 grow from 1:10 to like 1:30.

I thought you told me you didn't like Electro, or trouse, or none of that stuff?

Thanks for all this!

I really love electro, I just don't like brostep kinda electro. Melodic vs growls ya know what I mean?