Sign in to follow this  
thorgot

Counter ideas

Added a counter to a certain race that is in progress:

YimNZjQ.jpg

If you have ideas where this could be used for existing races I'd love to hear them as it will be extremely simple to add once the counter is finished.

Added a counter to a certain race that is in progress:

YimNZjQ.jpg

If you have ideas where this could be used for existing races I'd love to hear them as it is extremely simple to add.

Every race with skulls, 

and souls

Trinity - Health stored in knife?

Trickster assassin - Barrels left

I like the ways barrels are done now, and the rate they are used doesnt require a dedicated counter in my mind. This lone number may be a tad confusing but the text that comes up in the War3Message states barrels left along with a number offers more info. Thorgot, is it possible to add static text around the number as well?

Great ideas. This is somewhat limited due to the fact that each value is an image, so I'll probably do 1-100 and stop there. That rules out Trinity and Transient, but the others will work (dividing by 10 for Dante). I can still do Trinity and Transient and just have them say 100 above 100.

Keep 'em coming!

I like the ways barrels are done now, and the rate they are used doesnt require a dedicated counter in my mind. This lone number may be a tad confusing but the text that comes up in the War3Message states barrels left along with a number offers more info. Thorgot, is it possible to add static text around the number as well?

No, it is not. These are each images. The only reason it will work is that the same images will be used for multiple races.

You could make a menu full of generic counters for races that don't necessarily need a race-specific counter (e.g teammates alive, enemies alive, etc...)

Races with revive "charges", i.e. Priest, Blood Mage, etc.

Races with a set # of revives, e.g. Default, Siddhartha.

Human Lawnmower, seconds of "gas" on the ulti.

Rage meter on Berserker.

Combos on Hand of God.

Added for Undead Lord skulls, let me know what you think and any problems you might have.

I already know the counter can disappear occasionally. Getting another skull or respawning should fix it. Bulletford already found the solution for this so I'll fix it soon.

Trickster assassin - Barrels left

Pyro mines?

Did both of these. I still need to make the images for 41-100 for the other ideas in this thread but I'll be doing them soon.

The counter now goes up to 100. Added for Transient life bank up to 100 and dante style points (divided by 10).

Left on the list that are easy:

• New Game Plus % Completed
  • Trinity stored health
  • Magneto stored damage
  • Races with revive "charges", i.e. Priest, Blood Mage, etc.
  • Races with a set # of revives, e.g. Default, Siddhartha.
  • Rage meter on Berserker.
  • Combos on Hand of God.

We can also have a setting to show countdown to ultimate, race level, etc which would override the individual race counter (this could be turned off so it doesn't override it).