Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yürei

Assassination Classroom

I don't know how many of you know this but you should give this anime a try if you're currently out of anime to watch. There are already 7 episodes out currently and the manga is around chapter 129. 

Plot : The story is about class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Middle School where every morning they greet their sensei with a massive firing squad. The sensei is a weird combination of a ALIEN and an octopus that moves at speeds of mach-20. It turns out this creature was responsible for the destruction of the moon, rendering it forever in a crescent shape. He has announced that he will destroy the world in 1 year. The creature will teach class 3-E how to assassinate him before the year is over.

It's pretty good, it does a surprisingly good job explaining the background of a lot of characters and why they ended up the way they are.

TBH I think there are enough Assassination classroom animes. Dangan Rompa etc, and another I can't think of right now. I'ma just watch Seikon no Qwaser and watch some classroom ecchi instead.

Why do I get the feeling that this is on the comedy side? Regardless if it is or not it sounds funny. I'll try to remember to look into.

Why do I get the feeling that this is on the comedy side? Regardless if it is or not it sounds funny. I'll try to remember to look into.

It is on the comedic side, though it does have it's darker moments.

Srry to bring another anime into it but you should watch another if you haven't already. When Kouichi Sakakibara (15) transfers to Yomiyama North Middle School, he senses something out of place in the atmosphere of a class that seems to be afraid of something. Kouichi is drawn to a mysterious girl, Mei Misaki, and tries to make contact with her, only to find more mysteries. As he does, the class is stricken by a disaster that nobody could have imagined! Just what is going on in this "world"? Summary is from http://www.crunchyroll.com/another/more

It's really good in my opinion give it a go