Sign in to follow this  
SirTrollCat

More staffing for late nights on TTT?

WHILE I'M INTERESTED IN BECOMING STAFF, THIS POST IS NOT MEANT TO INCREASE OR DECREASE MY ODDS OF BECOMING STAFF.

I've been playing on the server consistently for a little bit now and I notice that around 10:30 (PST) to whenever morning is, there isn't that much staff.

The staff we do have does an AMAZING job. Seriously, I can't think of a bad staff member if I tried and can vouch for the ones I see online frequently (noah,moose,jolly etc.)

However, I'm guessing they're humans who need to sleep too (lazy! :P). 

Because they have bodily needs and can't be on the game 24/7, TTT becomes an absolute shit-fest of pain and suffering. During this time, there is rampant mic spam, massive bullying, trolling, and loads of rdm. The server gets pretty irritating when it gets late and while I have the time and the want to be online, it gets frustrating when there is a lot of filth happening. 

Can the higher staff members consider promoting some quality late night players to trial-mod/mod/admin? Thanks for reading. Have a nice night.

I try to play late at night, but this is a difficult hour to acquire admins for. Many of the members of this clan are in timezones that are not pacific, so it will be even later for them than the general server population.

If you are interested in admin, message ZachPL.

http://steamcommunity.com//id/ZachPL <--ZachPL's Steam account.

http://www.joinsg.net/user/8547-zachpl/ <--ZachPL's forum account.

Thanks for the information. I already pmed zach. He informed me I either had to pay 10 dollars a month or be accepted into some group or whatnot. I'm not quite willing to pay for this privilege so I'll be trying to earn my way to up that rank.

I dont even know this guy and he is already seeming like a decent person in my books. I have to say I am really fucking surprised lol

Hope to see you on TTT bud

Edited by hazard

I used to primarily admin during the day time but I'm getting more free time at night so you'll probably see me online more. Add me on steam and just send me a message if someone is causing problems, I'll jump on and handle it if a staff member isn't available.

Edited by Ian Kinsler

I normally try to be on late at night but as you said, admins gotta sleep sometime so it's hard to find nocturnal ones.

Doesn't help either that I've barely had internet lately for a million different reasons.

I can try to be a "night admin" as much as I can, if you want. Weekends are no problem for me, even till 5am 'cause I'm a no life. But for weekdays I do agree we need more people on, I've played at night during the week when I wasn't an admin and it's horrible.

I accept being re-instated as TTT Advisor.

My judgement is pure and my bans are swift.

We will only accept reinstatement if you are willing to meet a quota of 2 dryer sheet rounds per week.

Edited by Moflstomp.mp3