Sign in to follow this  
Face

List of small change suggestions

After the shotgun dmg nerf, all shotgun classes are substantially weaker and I think they all need a slight +dmg buff (but obviously not to the tune of their previous OP ness)

Human general ammo removal (pacifism) is really weak. 10% chance to remove 3 bullets, has almost no effect except MAYBE on the pistol round and against people using shotguns without a race that has +magazine size. I think the ammo removed should probably be upped to make the skill more useful, however at the same time it is already a strong class. I just think the skill is lacking.

Undead Lord suicide feels incredibly useless, and possibly not even 40% chance (although I can't really prove this, just seems like it is lower). Again, it is already a strong race, just feels like the skill is lacking. My undead lord is over 70 and I think I've only had 1 suicide kill ever.

I think the radius on Hammerstorm's AOE damage needs to be increased and would instantly make the race more viable. I was awping with it and it seemed like I never got an AOE damage hit. Not a super strong race by any means, I think it could use a minor tweak or two.

I think Gravitas needs major change but I don't know exactly what. I think Force Spike (launch enemies at ground) is a cool concept, but I think the race as a whole needs to be looked at. The ult doesn't do almost anything. I think maybe he needs a big +passive speed/grav and then slipspace makes it even stronger temporarily. I'm not entirely sure what would make it competitive though.

Of course this is all just my opinion, feel free to disagree or add your 2 cents.

These are some great changes I'd like to see implemented, don't disagree with any of it.

I'd like to see a slight Lilith nerf too because it is so overpowered it's not even funny, an averagely good player was level 8 or something yesterday and levelling the race. He wrecked everyone on cache as he'd use his ultimate before going round a corner meaning he has the ability to flank our entire team and there's nothing we can do to prevent it... Don't know to use our ultimate (the people that don't spam roots etc).

I think the ultimate should be flashing 100% invisibility and not lose the ability to fire. It's too OP, no discussion to be had. Please change it.

These are some great changes I'd like to see implemented, don't disagree with any of it.

I'd like to see a slight Lilith nerf too because it is so overpowered it's not even funny, an averagely good player was level 8 or something yesterday and levelling the race. He wrecked everyone on cache as he'd use his ultimate before going round a corner meaning he has the ability to flank our entire team and there's nothing we can do to prevent it... Don't know to use our ultimate (the people that don't spam roots etc).

I think the ultimate should be flashing 100% invisibility and not lose the ability to fire. It's too OP, no discussion to be had. Please change it.

I'll start by adding the 1 second delay before shooting back.

Human general ammo removal (pacifism) is really weak. 10% chance to remove 3 bullets, has almost no effect except MAYBE on the pistol round and against people using shotguns without a race that has +magazine size. I think the ammo removed should probably be upped to make the skill more useful, however at the same time it is already a strong class. I just think the skill is lacking.

Undead Lord suicide feels incredibly useless, and possibly not even 40% chance (although I can't really prove this, just seems like it is lower). Again, it is already a strong race, just feels like the skill is lacking. My undead lord is over 70 and I think I've only had 1 suicide kill ever.

tweaked undead lord. skulls now do some more stuff!

human gen recieved some love to the pacifism. 

The thing is Lilith was an MP5 only race and a pay to play race, it's seems to be exactly as it is before but it's now also invisible to radar during ult and it can use any gun which is a direct buff. The ult is 100% why the race is op, an MP5 fought that by not having the power of a rifle, causing you to use more bullets, not 1shot people from invis and have to reload more often. 

I'm not ok with the Lilith nerf at all. Restrict weapons, specifically the p90. Make it an SMG race only, as Yiyas suggested. Force it to choose between mp7/9/mac10/ump/bizon. Increase the level cap by 20 to allow the smg bonus damage skill to become core on all level paths.

Don't change the ult, please.

EDIT:

The one second stall on firing upon exiting ult completely gimps the race and cripples 1v1 potential.

Edited by Swed

I'm not ok with the Lilith nerf at all. Restrict weapons, specifically the p90. Make it an SMG race only, as Yiyas suggested. Force it to choose between mp7/9/mac10/ump/bizon. Increase the level cap by 20 to allow the smg bonus damage skill to become core on all level paths.

Don't change the ult, please.

you're still allowing the king of all weapons, the bizon

If lilith is to be changed: I think as much as Space Bugs likes Lilith, it would be unfair to him to make huge changes (e.g mp7 only) without asking his opinion on what should be done.

As for adventurer, I think the easy changes would be 35% or 30% movespeed instead of 40% and possibly 8 damage per bullet instead of 10. An alternative would be to do something like 15% damage increase instead of a raw +damage.

tweaked undead lord. skulls now do some more stuff!

human gen recieved some love to the pacifism. 

Thanks skitt, appreciate you tweaking them. Can't wait to check them out tonight.

Edited by Face

If I bitch enough about Adventurer can we get it nerfed like we Lilith got nerfed?

Or maybe you can start blurting out completely false reasons why Lilith isn't OP again?

I think adventurer isn't bad, as far as nerfing it I can see a p90 and Bizon restrict.

We should buff CSGO Pro so spawning provides 1000 xp at max.

Oh and bring back No Balls No Mic

Some random ideas, most are pipe dreams:

I'd like shadow lurker to have immunity to grenades. 

I'd like a p250 agent expertise (I hear there is not one) (Would kill to be able to use a USP and be solid snake or passive regen?)

I'd like some sort of penalty to night elf spamming roots.

Can phyrex merc be able to have a silenced mp7 (change weapon noise?) to make it like the old merc (TMP POWER)

ROTD on non-maxed races only. Or at least a higher % chance.

That's all for now!

Notice it's the people that whore Lillith that don't want it nerfed?

All Adventurer needs it less speed and no P90, the race isn't difficult to counter. 

EDIT: I hate that you nerfed the Human Alliance teleport cooldown from 5 seconds but you don't see me crying about it. Accept the fact that the race was OP and it needed bringing down a peg, this is what has happened. 

Edited by Rayne

So I got Flimflammer the Jimjammer as rotd;

A bit of a bs race but the ult can go either way 50/50 cause of large/small items.

I think it's fun but still a pretty shitty race: It has way too many levels per skill for a race that is basically a pistol only race, forcing you to grind against far superior foes. It's ult needs to slow people more the smaller the object because sometimes it's just a buff for the enemy. It's 2nd skill is absolute trash. It's first skill I just spam all day like I am Dracula, which could be extended on both duration and cooldown.

7fMAhrl.jpg

1-10% and 1% to disarm? Can this be replaced with a skill that either has high damage resist when you have pistol out or just replaced to some pistol buff? I have to buy 50 clip every round to get an even field. Perhaps increase surprise bang bang chance, reduce the bullet gain but make it stack every kill.

because sometimes [its ult]'s just a buff for the enemy.

This is a common mistake that I see a lot of people do, with Voodoo as well, they'd ult the guy in a 1v1, spray and miss everything, then die reloading. Unless you're a good shot, you're better off not ulting. I've worked the ult into a panic button: use it when you're in a 1v2 -- ult one guy, kill the other, then switch back to the chickened guy. Someone ambushing you while you're reloading? Ult and you kill the disadvantage you had while reloading.

So I got Flimflammer the Jimjammer as rotd;

A bit of a bs race but the ult can go either way 50/50 cause of large/small items.

I think it's fun but still a pretty shitty race: It has way too many levels per skill for a race that is basically a pistol only race, forcing you to grind against far superior foes. It's ult needs to slow people more the smaller the object because sometimes it's just a buff for the enemy. It's 2nd skill is absolute trash. It's first skill I just spam all day like I am Dracula, which could be extended on both duration and cooldown.

7fMAhrl.jpg

1-10% and 1% to disarm? Can this be replaced with a skill that either has high damage resist when you have pistol out or just replaced to some pistol buff? I have to buy 50 clip every round to get an even field. Perhaps increase surprise bang bang chance, reduce the bullet gain but make it stack every kill.

Flimflammer was a race that was originally my idea, coded by thorgot. I agree that it's weak, and I'm almost afraid to make it strong, because people don't respond well to polymorph skills. But at the same time, fuck people. Flimflammer buff incoming.

Flimflammer was a race that was originally my idea, coded by thorgot. I agree that it's weak, and I'm almost afraid to make it strong, because people don't respond well to polymorph skills. But at the same time, fuck people. Flimflammer buff incoming.

Just needs more synergy with itself. I haven't got a single AWP kill in my 25 levels on it yet. It is a pistol race with 2 skills that don't help it so far. If the ability lasted longer and the survival skill was more effective with pistol out I think it'd be far more sensible as both an AWP and pistol race.

Also,as I pointed out in bugs, if you use pistol with awp in inventory it gets removed as well - the kill skill should save up ammo for the awp and the race in general would be a lot better not being 50 levels to max.

Edited by Yiyas

Here is a question:

Are the shop menu prices ever going to be reevaluated to see if the pricing change was appropriate? I feel like some races were more heavily effected by the changes than others (mostly races that dont have +hp, regen, damage reduction, or lifesteal by default).

Naw, skitt doesn't think so because we get too much of that "wait 16 rounds" cash he says. Never in my years of wcs have I heard someone say "Damn, claws of attack and health of periapt are cheap". I've heard more complaints about the new shopmenu even from new players who have a fresh take on the shopmenu than I've ever heard from the old shopmenu.

Edited by HornyCat

Naw, skitt doesn't think so because we get too much of that "wait 16 rounds" cash he says. Never in my years of wcs have I heard someone say "Damn, claws of attack and health of periapt are cheap". I've heard more complaints about the new shopmenu even from new players who have a fresh take on the shopmenu than I've ever heard from the old shopmenu.

Exactly this, I never understood why items like Claws were ever raised... cash is rarely a problem for me on War3 even on the maps that do glitch the ability to give for the entire map. Some of our items are too expensive in the shopmenu, most of it is spot on but things like Claws, Enchanted Chain Mail, Sock of Feather... there was no need to raise the prices of these items. 

Periapt, fair enough, that's an OP item so deserves the price its on, the rest is meh.