Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alicia

Time that sG/UV was creative?

Do you not remember Lord Yoda giving out the RCON password for WCS1 and getting everybody banned (NO NOT MASTER CHIEF).

You're not wrong about Bios, he had a personal vendetta against me, I remember Defqon stepping up between the two of us and bitching him out in front of everyone <3

EDIT: This is the best thread ever.

Yeah it was yoda. BIOS wasn't always Nice to everyone. He defenitily had s grudge against me too. Waylon was the bomb too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it was yoda. BIOS wasn't always Nice to everyone. He defenitily had s grudge against me too. Waylon was the bomb too

Yoda and MaShadow if I'm not mistaken? Waylon was awesome, I actually got him to join originally from WCS1!

Bios might have held some grudges and such, but he pretty much pulled our crumbling infrastructure back together and got our golden era started.

I don't think that is necessarily true, I remember him joining and being one of the biggest brown-noser's possible until he conned his way into staff. From there on out he decided the best protocol was by ruling with the iron ban hammer and not actually listening to anybodies opinions on anything what so ever. 

He did a lot for WCS1 admittedly but he also used his 'my way or the high way' approach even in game. 

Golden era, the real golden era, was going on before Fox joined, don't think it was ever rekindled until Junzou, Eaglewonj and UltimateOreo took over the reigns of JCS. 

This thread is making me far too nostalgic again. 

Yes, I can agree that Bios did rule with an iron fist.  UltimateOreo I'd say had the biggest influence on UV/SG's growth now that I remember his name.  That is absolutely something I cannot deny.

Oreo was defenitily a great addition to this clan! BIOS was the kind of guy " I don't want no fucking problems or I Will Banhammer you!" But he did a lot of great things too indeed

Oreo was defenitily a great addition to this clan! BIOS was the kind of guy " I don't want no fucking problems or I Will Banhammer you!" But he did a lot of great things too indeed

To be honest I don't think you'd see much difference if he was never a part of the community. Yea he did a bit for WCS1 but other than that he didn't exactly do much except for piss people off and kick people. 

Oreo on the other hand, probably the best JCS this community has ever seen, I was mortified when I found out he'd gone inactive. 

What ever happened to Fohadical (again spelling?) He was gone by the time I came back from being inactive. 

No Idea what happend to him. What about projectmayham?

I still talk to Projectmayhem on steam every now and then, I got him to vote on VeXeR's application last month. Think that was his first recruit vote in about 6 years! 

What ever happened to Fohadical (again spelling?) He was gone by the time I came back from being inactive. 

Rage quit the clan after staff gave BC VIP

Chosen probably still talks to him

Rage quit the clan after staff gave BC VIP

Chosen probably still talks to him

He did enjoy a good rage, bless him. Good GFX'er though! 

Chosenone if you read this, link me his steam profile please! 

He did enjoy a good rage, bless him. Good GFX'er though!

Chosenone if you read this, link me his steam profile please!

I met him in RL in San Antonio during my second grad school. We talk about once a month. He's in the Army too. He's a signal intelligence intercept guy.

Also CC90 was truly, truly, truly outrageous (elderfags will internet high five me for this)

Also CC90 was truly, truly, truly outrageous (elderfags will internet high five me for this)

....no he wasn't.  D&G (now posting in this thread as defqon) was truly outrageous.  

Proof: http://dgoutrageous.ytmnd.com/

Mentioning all these names makes me feel like a newb again.  I started playing on the servers in late '07.

....no he wasn't.  D&G (now posting in this thread as defqon) was truly outrageous.  

Proof: http://dgoutrageous.ytmnd.com/

Mentioning all these names makes me feel like a newb again.  I started playing on the servers in late '07.

Hahah I just knew you were gonna post it when I saw the word outrageous... That's why I'm not posting any new ones :D

....no he wasn't. D&G (now posting in this thread as defqon) was truly outrageous.

Proof: http://dgoutrageous.ytmnd.com/

Mentioning all these names makes me feel like a newb again. I started playing on the servers in late '07.

Yup, I botched that one. I knew it was D&G, but I saw CC90 and got excited. Minus -1 c12k...

NOSTALGIA LEVELS RISING

Don't worry Howard. I will upvote you, because deep deep deeeeeep down. You remember all the good times we had on Surf and all the funsies we used to have. It's okay. I understand why you dislike me now (kind of). Just don't forget the good times, too. =)

Don't worry Howard. I will upvote you, because deep deep deeeeeep down. You remember all the good times we had on Surf and all the funsies we used to have. It's okay. I understand why you dislike me now (kind of). Just don't forget the good times, too. =)

You are right about me having fun in the past. However, you've become the succubus of the entire clan and have done so many things that would have gotten anyone else banned. Yet, here you are, still in the community and fucking yet another member. That is why I am adamant in my thoughts/ways, because I know of your whorish ways, and I know what you are capable of. Its only a matter of time before the right people in the right places ban your ass permanently.

You are right about me having fun in the past. However, you've become the succubus of the entire clan and have done so many things that would have gotten anyone else banned. Yet, here you are, still in the community and fucking yet another member. That is why I am adamant in my thoughts/ways, because I know of your whorish ways, and I know what you are capable of. Its only a matter of time before the right people in the right places ban your ass permanently.

I retract all of this. I don't want the drama.