Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

water.exe

Humble Star Wars Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Base games are Dark Forces, Jedi Academy & KOTOR. Right now the average is 11.01 for the beat the average games that include KOTOR2, Battlefront 2 and Republic Commando but if you pay more than $12 you get Forces Unleased 1&2 and Empire at War Gold pack(Age of Empires Starwars).

Any of those that you recommend personally? I dont play much star wars games, so looking for a personal opinion.

Kotor 1 & 2, Battlefront and Academy if you really want to.

Any of those that you recommend personally? I dont play much star wars games, so looking for a personal opinion.

Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 are both exceptionally good games, if a bit out dated in terms of controls.

Battlefront 2 is just a fun game, but not sure how well it will  work on pc.

Empire at war I've never played

Republic Commando is a game I loved on the original xbox, 10/10 would recommend it.

The Force Unleashed & Unleashed 2 : Never played it on pc, vaguely remember them on consoles, so iunno.

I just finished The Force Unleashed 2 and it is a fun game but the PC version has some questionable design choices, like giving you a button sequence where the buttons you have to press appear as dark blue icons on the four corners of the screen that are hardly identifiable against the background.

Spell think of Empire At War as Age of Empires set in the star wars universe, Oh you can also build Star Destroyers and fight battles in space before you fight on the planets.

KotOR is a great game if you like RPG games with quite some speech in it (is mostly like SWTOR). I finished it on the original XBox and recently played it on iPad. 10/10 game.

Got Empire at War for make and it's a great game if you love Star Wars and RTS games. Too bad they shut down the online servers because the 2v2 map and space battles were a lot of fun.

Battlefront 2 is a must have Star Wars game if you never played it. It comes with a story campaign which makes it better than the first game. The AI is a bit stupid though but other than that good game.

I think ive told like 10 different people irl about this new humble bundle and all returned looks of deep want. But just another question before I would consider. What is the difference between games. Yeah i know jedis and such but like is there really any like MAJOR twists?