Sign in to follow this  
Lv. 100 Garchomp

Krillin

Krillin's Ult Solar Flare is impossible to tell when it's ready or if you used it. Most other Ultimates give a timer in which it is ready to be used if it's not yet ready, but Krillin's doesn't. I've only seen a timer come up once for it and that was it telling me that it was ready in 5 seconds. Can there be at least some way to tell when it is ready to be used? Oh, and the timer appears after you use it the first time.

Yes, I understand no one uses Krillin.

Wait, does solar flare work at the start of the round or something stupid like that?

Edited by Lv. 100 Garchomp

Krillin is a strong race, head shot immunity extra hp. Good against people who actually go for head shots. One of the only reasons that i don't use this race though is because of the slow speed affecting weapons.

Last time I played Krillin, I thought the race was strong even without the ultimate. I'll replay it soon and get an opinion of this issue.

I never ult on Krillin (which it isn't the first race where this is the case...), and while I'm surely not the highest Krillin on the server mine is at least ~5-10 over max and I feel like it is pretty strong. Slow, can be boring, but strong. Especially if you hold good angles like the skinny hallway in t-spawn office with the filing cabnet is really strong, or headshot box on nuke ramp, etc.

Edited by Face

Nah it doesn't tell when it hits but if you spam your ult button you can tell it was used cause the ULT on cd message pops up... It's blind on nearby enemy if anyone wonders :P