Sign in to follow this  
feldose

TTT Vanilla Admin addition?

So sometimes when looking at logs for RDM reports it only shows you the few seconds around it etc. I would like to recommend we get an update to it to show both parties logs throughout the match until that point. So that way we can go back and see that the T killed 6 people and the guy found dna etc. Instead of did damage etc.

Anybody want to add to this?

Thank you!

yea i understand the whole round is in the first tab, im talking for those two players specifically for them to be filtered into that rdm log. ?? anyone get what im saying?

like instead of looking at the 10-15 seconds of logs surrounding their death, show all logs that theyre involved in up tho the end of the round for them. so instead of ALL ROUND logs. Itd be filtered to just the individuals.

so instead of 

1:11 am dude killed

1:12 dude killed dude

1:13 dude killed

itd be like

0:10 dude threw discombob

0:25 dude planted c4

1:11 am dude killed

1:12 dude killed dude

1:13 dude killed

so you get the whole round.

The sheer amount of grammatical error's in this thread has made my brain hurt, especially considering the reason behind this thread is a mistake! 

Edited by Rayne

The sheer amount of grammatical error's in this thread has made my brain hurt, especially considering the reason behind this thread is a mistake! 

It's very badly punkawaited too

Well then the problem is do you pull out just the logs of the two involved? What if the person was killed because they killed another person? How do you get those logs then? Do you just pull all the logs and surrounding logs of the two people involved? Then you might just as well look at the whole round log.

If you are having problems finding someone in the full round log then there is a filter and you can highlight any log involving that player.

Yea i see the filter. Ill have to see in my settings and see if I can have it show that. Like I said I know they're full round logs where I can highlight certain players but figured it would be a nice addition. My apologies.

Edit: Looking through the settings I still cant find anything that allows me to do that. Can anyone provide me with a little info?

I get I can look through round logs but when the servers full Im trying to save myself time and would just like a filter to show the two peoples events throughout the round right there in the rdm section. I thought it would be helpful, no?

Edited by feldose