Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Velo

2017 Ford GT

I'm not a car guy, but to me that just screams "I can't afford a Ferrari but want people to focus on something other than my receding hairline" 

I'm not a car guy, but to me that just screams "I can't afford a Ferrari but want people to focus on something other than my receding hairline" 

Sounds like your speaking from experience

Sounds like your speaking from experience

1) You're*

2) Working in Manhattan for a bunch of rich fuck hedge funds exposes you to the "I'm overcompensating for something else" on a weekly basis. 

You do realize just because it's a ford doesn't mean it's cheap? It still goes for 150k+ where Ferrari's go for 190k+.... If you can afford a GT, you can probably find enough laying around for a Ferrari as well.  

You do realize just because it's a ford doesn't mean it's cheap? It still goes for 150k+ where Ferrari's go for 190k+.... If you can afford a GT, you can probably find enough laying around for a Ferrari as well.  

Oh absolutely. But come on, how many people who can afford the GT and a Ferrari would go around driving the Ford? 

I see that the staff position has given clamps an ego. 

ddB7Ufq.gif

Oh absolutely. But come on, how many people who can afford the GT and a Ferrari would go around driving the Ford? 

Honestly, I would. Apparently so would others... Otherwise they would't even bother making the GT.

ddB7Ufq.gif

This gay.

pls clamps

stop trying to talk cars when you have no knowledge

you are talking about two different class cars all together.

pls

I dont know anything about cars but I feel people would buy a ford super car for an unrefined GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BING BLAP

you know? (I did not read the article, so if this year's model doesn't go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BING BLAP, sorry for my ignorance).

and then people buy a Ferrari for a more refined experience made by well renowned exotic car maker

ITT: People who have never seen the bottom of a piston before

As someone who has devoted a good portion of their life working with cars, I would take the Ford GT without hesitation. This car has such a respectable history and I had the pleasure of driving one. It's the widest bitch I know but damn it feels like you're driving an NSX. If this one is anything like what I rode, that buyer will definitely be happy.

EDIT: STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FORUMS CLAMPS!!

pls clamps

stop trying to talk cars when you have no knowledge

you are talking about two different class cars all together.

but does it have vtec?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

pls

I dont know anything about cars but I feel people would buy a ford super car for an unrefined GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BING BLAP

you know? (I did not read the article, so if this year's model doesn't go GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM BING BLAP, sorry for my ignorance).

and then people buy a Ferrari for a more refined experience made by well renowned exotic car maker

You're not wrong. I'm kind of like that. If it has a boxer engine, I want it.

but does it have vtec?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Gotta go fast. Gotta go fast. Gotta go faster faster faster FASTER FASTER

sanic_da_hedghoog_2_lol_by_sanicfan69-d6