Sign in to follow this  
deDarxo

jockedamus with pants full of building supplies

the first thing i have to blame jockedamus for is that he's constantly adding the building materials/structures he needs for building a base instead of farming them (like the other players do)

Here i watched him building the second floor of his building with structures that he added as it seems.
How do i think so?
He had no backpack. Even though 4 walls_with_window, 4 pillars and 4 iron shutters can be carried with the 5kg i don't believe him to gathered all the needed materials/exp without a backpack nor that he put his backpack away just to be save from >getting shot into itemreset<.

If that was the only time i encoutered such a thing it wouldn't be that warily.

But i encoutered such things several times in the past where he was having a very "expensive" base finished right after a server-reset.

The other thing, i was a bit mad about, is, that it seems like Jocke is taking his "observe-duty" not that serious. the jumps between observing people and playing normal are too short in my opinion.

today Mastermint and me were invading the mili-base where Jocke&friends lives. We got into one of "his" supply-tower. I placed a barbed wire there that was in my opinion near to impossible to detect from below if you haven't been already in the tower.
Soon we got shot by him while breaking his treasure stuff. So Mastermint gave him a "special delivery" to the head.
I went out to roam around the mili.

A few minutes later both (Jocke and Wookie) went to "visit" mastermint invisible. (because you can see even invisible for around 1 frame when they are teleporting to you).

The problem i have is that no one of Jocke's friends died to the barbed wire at the tower and Jocke somehow "decided" to walk around his base instead of using his backdoor where i placed a tripmine from the other side.

I don't know what you arranged about the limits of the adding-items-thing.
Besides the fact, that jocke rapidly switched between base defense and observing the people, that are invading it, for possibly ESP, aimbot or what do i know, i can't "proof" anything.

I don't mind if nothing happens due to this post.
But maybe if your very strict with the item adding you have something to urge him with

mfg Darxo

p.s. i have the second scene "on tape" aswell but only from my perspective if somehow required

the video shows jocke building without a backpack and thats all you can clearly see him drop down the ladder grab the windows place them then go back down

Naked people can hold things? I don't see the issue. Also, how does walking around the house instead of going over a tripmine have anything to do with an aimbot? 

There is two things i can say easily to you after watching that video.  The first being you need to not eat the mic while recording a video. The second being, one does not simply "Kill" the jocke.

-10/10 video, would never watch again. 

You shouldn't be posting here it's the complaint department. 

For the base building yeah you can carry things without a backpack and for the tp part I was trying to go to minjoo who just logged off and it went to mint instead (I only typed in min so that's a mistake on my part). For the barbed wire in the tower I actually did die to it.