Sign in to follow this  
Fugner

Minigames event idea

After seeing how popular JB was during the most recent event I thought, why not have an event for minigames? Minigames is one of my favorite servers and it could really use an event to spice up the game play and bring new players in.

Here is the idea I had:

The event will last for 5 days. Every day a course map will be selected and have it's times temporarily reset. Every few hours the server will switch to the map of the day and players will have a chance to attempt to set record times. After 24 hours of the map being played the top 5(subject to change depending on size of prize pool) times will be recorded. First place in each map will be guaranteed a prize (randomize who gets first picks)+ 25,000 credits. The rest will be placed in a raffle.

Prize pool:

• Custom title

• Custom title

• Animated spray

• Animated spray

• game

• Game

Rules:

• Must follow SG global guidelines at all times.

• No exploiting (scripting, admin abuse, map glitching, etc

• Must have forum account at joints.net

• Not be banned during the duration of the event

• SO and staff are eligible for prizes.

Its Rough and needs some refinement, but I think it would be very beneficial to minigames to have an event in the near future. Whether it be my idea or another.

Edited by Fugner

From the Digest 11/01/2014

Zombie Escape

Zombie Escape has had a very rough time lately and the population for the server shows it. We have recently added 48 new maps to the server, most of which are replacements to all of the maps that were removed due to the CSGO file size limit. We hope the additions of these maps will bring back some of the people who left our server due to us missing some of their favorite maps. Make sure you keep an eye out for the future events we will be having for Zombie Escape.

Where is our Zombie Escape event...., the bowlcut is a LIAR

Edited by Gallantmon

What if you limited it so you could only win first or top 5 on 1 map? This way one person cant just come in when the map of the day is on kill the course and do the same thing every day for the 5 days and maybe win 5 times

What if you limited it so you could only win first or top 5 on 1 map? This way one person cant just come in when the map of the day is on kill the course and do the same thing every day for the 5 days and maybe win 5 times

Agreed

i like the idea for the event the only flaw in this event is that certain maps with records would need resetting and the fact that coldfuse clearly hacks and will have first place on all the maps.

SOs and staff are eligible for prizes. Except coldfuse cus hax.