Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Ross Zombie

New torrent site?

C. Syndicate Gaming recognizes the existence of torrents and warez, but we do not support nor condone the hosting of warez or torrents on this site; that includes, but is not limited to, posting instructions on how to crack programs, posting links to a torrent tracker or directing members to a website where cracked programs are hosted (this includes trading torrent tracker invites).

;)

C. Syndicate Gaming recognizes the existence of torrents and warez, but we do not support nor condone the hosting of warez or torrents on this site; that includes, but is not limited to, posting instructions on how to crack programs, posting links to a torrent tracker or directing members to a website where cracked programs are hosted (this includes trading torrent tracker invites).

;)

thepiratebay.se

Ha! you can't get me cause it was shut down so there!.... now if it ever comes back that dirty dogs will probably track down this post. Damn you Dogs!!!

*cough* pretty sure you are the reason my invite privileges got revoked on whatcd for a bit. Rip

Wait what? I don't remember any of that. I can't find that thread at all. I'm hoping it didn't get lost in the forum switch or something.

My memory is fading. Are you referring to that thread years ago where one of our members got mad for showing torrents sites? I remember someone reporting something to someone and then shit happened but I can't remember for sure.

that was me bro :) i turned it all over to the microsoft piracy team

that was me bro :) i turned it all over to the microsoft piracy

I honestly don't remember what happened. All I remember was someone was giving away illegal copies of a window OS( I don't even know if it was windows).

;)

Thanks for reposting what I already posted a few up.

Back on topic though, actually I don't have anything else to contribute to this, my bad.....