Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob Ross Zombie

New torrent site?

If you have a seed box I think someone would be willing to help you along, if no seed box and coming from TPB I'm guessing you never really seeded

Edit: Also a big lol for thinking TPB was good, you have no idea how bad that place is compared to some quality trackers

I like to get entire tracks unless it's just 1 song I'm looking for then I'll rip the audio from youtube.

lol you shitty casual

If you have a seed box I'll hook you up with a music tracker, if no seed box and coming from TPB I'm guessing you never really seeded

Edit: Also a big lol for thinking TPB was good, you have no idea how bad that place is compared to some quality trackers

every public tracker is a shitty fucking tracker 

oops double post 

Kickass torrents bro. Best site I've ever used, always thought pirate bay was shit. Besides, it's back up on a Costa Rican server anyway

its up but really slow at .cr

Just read up on it. The going theory is they took out a load balancer so the site is probably still running in other countries but the main urls will not work anymore.

Oh well! Looks like they nabbed someone at one of the datacenters they hit so that poor fool will be going to jail. I feel sorry for him because when this happened last time everyone was up in arms but this go around everyone is like meh. That means that poor dude will probably be scapegoated and spend a long ass time in prison. Last time this happened the "owners"(who have since cut ties supposedly) only got sentenced to a year.... I'm not even sure if they served that long. This go around they are going to nail that poor datacenter worker to the cross and no one is going to care.

Just read up on it. The going theory is they took out a load balancer so the site is probably still running in other countries but the main urls will not work anymore.

Oh well! Looks like they nabbed someone at one of the datacenters they hit so that poor fool will be going to jail. I feel sorry for him because when this happened last time everyone was up in arms but this go around everyone is like meh. That means that poor dude will probably be scapegoated and spend a long ass time in prison. Last time this happened the "owners"(who have since cut ties supposedly) only got sentenced to a year.... I'm not even sure if they served that long. This go around they are going to nail that poor datacenter worker to the cross and no one is going to care.

reason being is because the pirate bay was the only good public tracker back then. it grabbed more attention. 

its up but really slow at .cr

Not the real deal.

Just use the cached version of the .se domain. Nothing officially relating to tpb is actually up right now. All the trackers work fine, though.

EDIT: That is to say the .cr domain hasn't actually been used in a looong time, so there is very little content right now, as everything on there has been uploaded within the last week.

WhatCD for music

PTP for Movies

BTN for Tv Shows

Haven't needed another tracker since I got those three.

Maybe someone in here will be nice and hook you up.

WhatCD for music

PTP for Movies

BTN for Tv Shows

Haven't needed another tracker since I got those three.

Maybe someone in here will be nice and hook you up.

This is the setup I use, along with IPT for misc shit.

My memory is fading. Are you referring to that thread years ago where one of our members got mad for showing torrents sites? I remember someone reporting something to someone and then shit happened but I can't remember for sure.

i feel like.. you guys should tread very carefully with this thread :)

As long as you don't talk about: Torrent Tracker invites/account trading OR

Syndicate Gaming recognizes the existence of torrents and warez, but we do not support nor condone the hosting of warez or torrents on this site; that includes, but is not limited to, posting instructions on how to crack programs, posting links to a torrent tracker or directing members to a website where cracked programs are hosted (this includes trading torrent tracker invites).

Everyone should be good, except B-cock's first post, and that's an iffy thing.

No one listen to centran, links are bad kids.

My memory is fading. Are you referring to that thread years ago where one of our members got mad for showing torrents sites? I remember someone reporting something to someone and then shit happened but I can't remember for sure.

*cough* pretty sure you are the reason my invite privileges got revoked on whatcd for a bit. Rip