Sign in to follow this  
Groot

Custom skins for money

I was playing jailbreak today and we were toying with the idea of sG making a store option for a completely custom skin like if i wanted a He`Man skin I would pay like $20 to have sG make and upload a skin for my charecter in game we thought it would be cool tell me what you think

or you could pay with the credits to buy one of already added skins ;)

The thing with skins is that they take quite a lot of space and increase the dl times on the server. So making everyone a skin of their own (even if we had someone who could model) would increase the skin dls, just for one person to get that skin. It would be downloaded even if the person wasn't on the server/using the skin.

gawd that brainfart text block

If we had a skilled modeler or someone interested, this may be possible, but we don't. I can make very basic models, but I have no interest (or the skill yet) in making any for CSGO.

ok can we get some He-man skins atleast bc a bunch of us in jailbreak would love it

i mean if i had the software to make modles i could do it

Instead of asking for a skin go find one for CSGO and then we can add it. Just asking us to add the skin after I told you we don't have any modelers is idiotic. 

double posting i am not trying it might be that when posting my first one lags so i think its not posting and press it again thank you for letting me know about it

If we had a skilled modeler or someone interested, this may be possible, but we don't. I can make very basic models, but I have no interest (or the skill yet) in making any for CSGO.

I'm kinda on the same boat.. I can make basic static props but I really have no skill in making a person replica in 3ds max way too many details :P