Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fps_trucka

sG Secret Santa Official Thread!

Alright this thread is now over! You all will be getting Private messages from me shortly on who you will be surprising! If you post anything like sign me up after this post YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ONE.

Alright, so everyone has their targets, if you have any questions feel free to pm me. Remember on the 25th you should be getting your gift to your person. Don't Forget.

Can we send it before the 25th? Chances are I'll not have access to a CPU on xmas.

Can we send it before the 25th? Chances are I'll not have access to a CPU on xmas.

Try to send it as close to the 25th as possible. EX: Leaving for Cali on the 23rd, So I would gift the present on the 23rd.

Try to send it as close to the 25th as possible. EX: Leaving for Cali on the 23rd, So I would gift the present on the 23rd.

Okay, Thanks.

The way this has been drawn is bullshit! <br /><br />Somebody change with me, not buying this guy shit FYI.
Stop being a Debbie Downer, cunt.

Stop being a Debbie Downer, cunt.

Why don't you lot stop wasting time arguing with me and just swap, saves a lot of time and hassle as I'm 100%legit#nofucksgiven buying this guy a damn present. 

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=collect%20addresses%20for%20wedding

There are your top three... don't mind the url although it might freak a certain someone out if he looks at your browsing history ;) searching with other terms didn't yield good results.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

Considering that this is the winter sale can we just give the person the gift immediately so they don't end up buying it by the 25th.

EDIT: Fuck it I'm sending it now.

Considering that this is the winter sale can we just give the person the gift immediately so they don't end up buying it by the 25th.

EDIT: Fuck it I'm sending it now.

wow are you that dumb you can buy the gift and put it in your inventory to trade at a later day

wow are you that dumb you can buy the gift and put it in your inventory to trade at a later day

Can't tell if sarcastic or just dumb...

In case of the latter...he is asking so that he doesn't buy a game on a day while it is on sale only for the guy he is supposed to give it to also buys it cause he sees it is 75% off, or whatever. Reaper I was going to do that too because I know I plan on buying somethings while they are on sale and I'd hate for my guy to also buy it before I can give it to him.

Regardless i was correct that he could have waited, theres a really small chance that they buy the same game, and so what if he does end up buying it? you can always just get another game and keep it for yourself in the chance you dont have it. 

But yeah thanks for the downvotes because I was being sarcastic on the first part where i called him dumb but seeing now he really is dumb, there were rules to follow and that was to send the game out close to the 25th, you neglected that. 

have a nice day

Hey guys,

Make sure you organize your wishlist so what you want most is at the top.

Posting this to make sure my secret santa target, as well as others, have what they want most at the top. Of course, if you already have your organized this way, then fuck me right?

Either way, Happy Holidays and I can't wait to see what everyone gets.

Pz.

Hey guys,

Make sure you organize your wishlist so what you want most is at the top.

Posting this to make sure my secret santa target, as well as others, have what they want most at the top. Of course, if you already have your organized this way, then fuck me right?

Either way, Happy Holidays and I can't wait to see what everyone gets.

Pz.

Fuck that, my person is getting w/e the fuck i get him lol

inb4 i get a barbie game

this is moot since you cant trade gifts from your inventory for 30 days now.