Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lv. 100 Garchomp

Don't Get Phished

Alright, there's been a Phish going around recently. One of my friends fell for it, and it looks like Kareem feel for it as well.

phish.png

DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK. It is a phishing attempt, and if you fall for it, you will send the exact message to everyone else. I don't know the problems that come with it, either, but it's not good for you, m'kay?

Really, you shouldn't be clicking on random links like that.

a few have been going around and cause a trade offer to be sent from your computer with all your items to an account made by the link creator.

If you click one, you should run a malwarebytes scan, an ativirus scan, and change your steam password.

9c7cf7b5a1.png

1469216d58.png

6d51e19f2a.png

a few have been going around and cause a trade offer to be sent from your computer with all your items to an account made by the link creator.

If you click one, you should run a malwarebytes scan, an ativirus scan, and change your steam password.

9c7cf7b5a1.png

1469216d58.png

6d51e19f2a.png

lol rip

Everyone make sure you make fun of Kareem for falling for that shit..

Almost as bad as me clicking the link to ban me from jb.

double post

for the people who actually got rekt

i downloaded it on a a virtual pc and saw what it did

i was curious so i looked into it and basically its a .scr file that transmits a trojan to your computer its really easy to get rid of it

How to Remove .SCR Virus from My Computer

1. Boot your computer in safe mode. This can be done by pressing F8 while it is booting.
  2. Once started in safe mode, go to C:\WINDOWS\system (Here I assume you have installed your windows OS in C drive, may need to change otherwise)
  3. Locate the file named “FILE_NAME.SCR” and delete it permanently.
  4. Restart your computer in normal mode ie as you usually do.

double post

for the people who actually got rekt

i downloaded it on a a virtual pc and saw what it did

i was curious so i looked into it and basically its a .scr file that transmits a trojan to your computer its really easy to get rid of it

How to Remove .SCR Virus from My Computer

1. Boot your computer in safe mode. This can be done by pressing F8 while it is booting.
  2. Once started in safe mode, go to C:\WINDOWS\system (Here I assume you have installed your windows OS in C drive, may need to change otherwise)
  3. Locate the file named “FILE_NAME.SCR” and delete it permanently.
  4. Restart your computer in normal mode ie as you usually do.

This or just a normal scan with malwarebytes or whatnot should remove it. 

i use Malwarebytes ,  it remove the file, so i am safe now, i hope, i still have all my skins

the frist i do was to change my steam password. when you change your password, you can not trade whit any skins for 5 days

i just got i in time, before the hacker trade the skins to his steam.

when i change my pasword, i run the Malwarebytes and clean my computer

after this i change my password for steam 2 times, gmail 2 times and paypal 2 times

have no problem right now

the program is good and work fine http://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/lp4/?gclid=COOQ2Kn9osICFUSzcgodtY0AyQ