Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bob

some guy from way back

yea good to see a familiar face.

Don't get used to it, this is the first time he's posted in weeks. 

He's still butt hurt that he lost his JCS :P 

Don't get used to it, this is the first time he's posted in weeks. 

He's still butt hurt that he lost his JCS :P

yes but im so special he made an exception just for me. He hate all you other losers.

yes but im so special he made an exception just for me. He hate all you other losers.

Watch yourself Bob, D&G had a scary splooge accident when he found out I was still here. 

what's going on

ohh you know.... still playing source and feeling left out b/c i dont have GO yet. :(

hahah you guys are fucked :b  I am working a lot at the moment... AND it's hunting time :D And no Howie and rayne not JCS hunting;D

Though I feel a little batmanish!

So i recently bought a new pc and i am currently dowloading CS:GO. It has been quite time since i have played or been remotely active on these forums. Just wanted to say hello again. I am sure many things have changed in my absence but i look forward to playing with everyone again and possible getting up to date on the community!

So i recently bought a new pc and i am currently dowloading CS:GO. It has been quite time since i have played or been remotely active on these forums. Just wanted to say hello again. I am sure many things have changed in my absence but i look forward to playing with everyone again and possible getting up to date on the community!

Love you bob